PDA

Просмотр полной версии : There is an opinion, that men do not like female reproaches, poprekov and t. Item..

Katya
08.05.2004, 16:15
There is an opinion, that men do not like female reproaches, poprekov and t. The item That is, turns out. If he there as that is bad with you has acted or arrived (for example, promised to come, call and it or this has not made) it is not necessary for him to speak for it, and it is necessary to behave so as if nothing has occured or happened. And if to behave so as if nothing has occured or happened he will think, what its or his such behaviour normal, and will act further in the same spirit? It can be necessary to finish simply to its or his data as a joke, to pin up, that he has understood, what it was not pleasant to you?

Kiti
10.05.2004, 07:04
I think, a joke will not get. It is necessary to inform simply, that it was not pleasant to you to-that and to-that. But "not saw". And whether it is not enough that they like! " And to that it is easy or light? "

Leka
11.05.2004, 07:54
Kiti the rights! It is impossible to reduce bad behaviour to a joke, it provokes on prodolzheni problems. It is necessary to tell or say at once, that he has not made or has made not so, and to explain as though to you it would be desirable, that he in such cases acted. At all do not shut eyes to such "misses", and that they will become a habit.

ksy
12.05.2004, 07:44
Sometimes the joke pronimaet is better than scandal, the main thing that has precisely understood about what speech!

Alena - Ksy
13.05.2004, 04:21
Absence of skill to solve joint problems discussion (not scandal) will lead to bad results. "Jokes" and other manipuljativnye and okolomanipuljativnye technics or technical equipment will not allow to solve really serious problems, for example, as at you.

ksy-Alena
14.05.2004, 08:52
Scandal leads to mutual hatred if quiet discussion is impossible so it is better to touch with a joke...

Alena-Ksy
14.05.2004, 17:13
If smaller from two harms - then certainly...

ksy-Alena
15.05.2004, 13:37
And the bill me as you it is lovely to me on it have specified, probably reproaches and has finished to the "closed" question. And on the experience I see that so directly not always well, it is possible to close the person...

Alena-Ksy
16.05.2004, 07:31
Forgive or Excuse, if reserve you, I did not want it or this. - to mine, there is nevertheless a difference between reproaches and attempts together to understand that occurs or happens. It is important to choose suitable tone. But, certainly, there are very closed people who do not wish to go on original affinity. Once again excuse.

ksy
16.05.2004, 16:43
Alain, I not obtdelas, for that also have told here that different opinions to hear