PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question to all: why if the woman was married and has divorced on own...

Katy
10.05.2004, 08:27
Question to all: why if the woman was married and has divorced under own initiative, despite of the attractive appearance, prijatnost in dialogue, mind or wit, all the same it is considered material independence the second grade (and the third or the fourth if is the child)? Earlier unmarried guys well at all do not consider or examine;survey an opportunity of any normal attitudes or relations (if only sex for 1 night - that yes), and from married muzhiks of middle age well directly the release is not present, they pochemu-consider or count that, what I should be glad to jump to them in a bed or cot, notwithstanding what they well in general from themselves do not represent anything? Really I in the 26 with presence of the daughter do not have any chances to construct normal attitudes or relations (all the set forth above qualities available are available)?

Reflecting
10.05.2004, 20:43
Chances full... Interested persons the truth to cast in the lot with the woman having the child not always it is a lot of... The man all taki wants, native, on it or him similar to give him all which character traits as to him it seems at it or him not dostovalo... And married kobelki - they always hvostikom on is left look... And who from men likes financially independent women?

:-)
12.05.2004, 12:10
And that you dear or expensive have divorced that.

Kisa
13.05.2004, 14:15
It, unfortunately, the stereotypes created by a society. Many consider or count, that if the woman in divorce, something means with her not by way of. And what is better to be dissolved or divorced and quiet, than zamuzhnej and nervous from scandals and absence of mutual understanding, pochemu-that do not reflect.
But from among those who prefers to live stereotypes, should be and those who appreciates sincere qualities of the woman, instead of quantity or amount of press or seals in its or her passport.

VA
14.05.2004, 23:34
Here, probably, I can not respond on behalf of all men how much or as far as many chances. I shall be responsible for myself) whether to Me almost all the same was married il is not present. And here the child it is much more complex or difficult. And business not in that, even what heredity at it or him will be, though it tozh is important. To bring up the another's child, than the much more hardly. The greater or big responsibility. Even if the huge love between spouses - bush constantly to think, here the would not punish, il bolsh attention gave. That will be constant a source of dissonance.

The censor
15.05.2004, 01:21
Search was or former zhenatika which at most has children. And for single childless, I shall agree with Reflecting and Vasej, your child will be another's. At everyone normal men continuation some kind of is incorporated in a blood, from here and various perception at men who already have children, and men at whom they are not present. Search ottsa-was or former zhenatika.

Katy - all
15.05.2004, 10:10
About that why has divorced - can, it certainly and will seem strange, but pochemu-that to live with the husband who does not wish to work (type, normal job now to not find) and to study (hardly it, at me in fact the family), does not wish anything to do or make on the house and to be engaged in the child (whether that I the woman that?!), does not wish to enable to bring in the house of money to the wife who on it will have enough brains and education, from it or him it is required only the child in time in sadik to allocate or remove and take away, and he has - it is necessary to have a drink beer with friends and in billiards to play, in bed so-so - sex of times in a week for 5 minutes and will suffice, dear or expensive, you sex manjachka - so waters to live with such husband in 6 years of home life kak-that too naprjazhno became. And about that men do not like financially independent - so would be to depend on whom, would depend.
With the Pussycat it agree all of 100 %

:-)
16.05.2004, 16:04
I understand and sympathize, and how much years was or former
To the spouse, mozh has not matured still, muzhiks they mature later, look brains at a place begin to think about the daughter will begin or start, not a toper he eventually,
And the child likely likes.