PDA

Просмотр полной версии : c cpc often from c c. p the help another's p at...

Moosbruger
11.05.2004, 06:52
c cpc often from c c. p the help another's p the murderer pc to p people, to p the Another's Body. The person whom cp c one p, often cannot cc any more. He drinks from another's p ccp to c c. He is naive in it or this p. Drakula had no output or exit to people (never saw with the woman and t. Item). After that a long dream, having curled up (homing in a womb, home).

Sataneev
11.05.2004, 15:51
And you allow to learn or find out relative Drakuly or its or his contemporary, that so are well informed on its or his attitudes or relations with a female.

Daisy
11.05.2004, 23:15
The odd fellow, give already let alone these obsessional book citations! Really you to the greatest have nothing to tell or say to become closer to people and nakonets-taki to get rid of loneliness?) prichashchajsja to the world of people while through usual dialogue. Through a body, certainly, too it would be possible, but at you about it or this any perverted representation))), is not necessary is better!

Huch
12.05.2004, 09:19
Moosbruger, many could kill the person, not only you one are capable of it.
I see, you are anxious by it or this gde-that at heart, by your reports.
So about the safety too it is necessary to become thoughtfull) To kill not difficultly, especially during time of a duel t. e. On war in fight or with a view of revenge. And what murder of the defenceless woman is covered under your murder of communicating, can the child?
Can to you costs or stands the country that will not lose) will go in gorjacheju a point, there bloods popyosh, yes

The anonym
13.05.2004, 02:46
Huch, and you killed? - to the present? Not in pnom a virtual dream?)

Huch
14.05.2004, 15:05
Night dreams are responses of day time thoughts, are not present such to me does not dream.)

DAVIDOFF ()
15.05.2004, 08:03
Kogdja-I strongly experienced that, that I am not able to like. Hardly up to a suicide not cunningly. Has then calmed down, tut-that it and happens... However, speech not about it or this. I know, that is clever and talented enough. But it is no more. Not bad I write, not bad I draw - but also it is not good, though many and praise my jobs, I know, that they are far from that level which it is possible to name high. I very well study. First it was pleasant to me, and now all became peer. At school I studied on 4 5, then there was a period (4 years) when I was surprised why me do not expel from school (it there was one of the colleges connected with art), now here university... Also has again bothered... I wish to go mad. Absolutely, to reach delirium, hallucinations... To leave from all it or this. I read the literature on psychiatry, something I find at myself - but all on a trifle... A maximum - a psychopathy, probably, and I wish to go mad. Not because I wish to have a rest, that has broken, it is tired - has simply bothered to be normal (or polunormalnoj), much is allowed to the madman, that does not presume normal. Murder, for example. I often think, what the murderer tests? But I do not want in prison... And so it would be desirable - to kill somebody... To burn church... To fill a muzzle to the dean...:) . But I not about that. Or I do not feel... Often I see itself in psihushke - about yes, I know, there completely not paradise conditions, but my place - not in paradise so the branch of the Hell, most likely, will approach or suit me much better. I wish to plunge into a folly. To pass or take place through it or him and to change - or to die, all is peer to me. In the childhood I was hated practically by everyone with whom I studied, some times nearly have not killed, I am not afraid of mors, and in more advanced age there were cases when I risked recklessly - to prove to myself... Or to associates... Strange, pochemu-that to me all is important, that they think of me. Sometimes very important. And to the madman to spit, I want, I want, I wish to go mad... Or it already was possible to me? I am too normal... Too... And people... A word it I can not suffer or bear, animals where it is better than people... People let think, that want... Me accepted for an embodiment of the god of dream Irmo. For a satan. For John Lennon's female incarnation. I agreed - yes, it so if it someone sees also it finds the internal response in me. I tried or tasted spitsja. It has not turned out. On serious narcotics of money is not present, marihuana at all does not take me. And I need to go mad. What for I it write all? I do not know. Delirium! Probably simply I understand Moosbruger.

Well here
16.05.2004, 11:07
Voo kolbasit-that public!))) Gamburger-for clever you do not roll! Davidff (-che--I have not understood that, you fefochka or majsik? Define or Determine...