PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I wish to share the problem and to ask for you advice or council. To me...

ErnestaGekkel
06.05.2004, 20:55
Hello! I wish to share the problem and to ask for you advice or council. To me and my husband for 22 years. We are married 1 year. We have 8 monthly little son. My husband helps or assists me with all, carries out all my requests on the house and on care of the child. But there are 2 problems: the temperament of my husband differs from mine. I feel necessity of sex every day, he has enough once a week. So was vsegda-he such person. At me iz-for it or this the strain collects, I start to cling to it or him;them, to carp at words. He estestvennol states the discontent, I speak that all time noju. I explain to him, that I should be given more caress, hotjaby, elementary, to embrace and iron before a dream then I shall feel its or his love to me and I shall not be nyt. He speaks, that he the man and at it or him is not present need or requirement constantly to give me caress. For me the main thing in attitudes or relations is touches and mutual caress. He does not give it or this to me and considers or counts, that I think out all and that I have gone mad on sex. I ask simply me to embrace more often. I consider or count that love this display of tactile experiences, aon considers or counts what is it obsaljutno not important. I even have a desire to be realized where that on starone. And the second moment (as to me kazhetsja he follows from the first problem): when we look televizov or magazines and my husband suddenly speaks, that here at this I like a figure, and at this to like the face, I start to go mad simply during such moments. Mogj to slap a door and to leave in other room. The same with its or his last life - I am jealous terribly of former girl-friends. He can show me what nibud a photo and tell or say - " here this girl she model, we met her ". " And here this girl she in Vahtangova plays, we did not meet her, and simply we had a sex. " After my stages he speaks that has understood all, but then all repeats. He considers or counts what is it quite normally and I too can tell to him about the men, speaks, that he trusts me and does not doubt of my love and if I want that I can tell to him about the last life. At many my girlfriends similar problems, neuzhile the man's psychology is so distinct from ours, what with her women of the world are reconciled all? And more my husband justifies prostitution, and in general speaks what is it normally, especially elite prostitutes, he speaks, that if the woman beautiful and well is engaged in sex why her to not work as the elite prostitute. Though speaks, that itself never them polhovalsja. At me after such words nachanaetsja such depression, I at once start to consider or count that I am not sufficient beautiful (it still after he komentiruet women from the TV and magazines), that at me not a beautiful figure. Though I know, what is it not so. But here these all conversations my husband so underestimates my vanity and I start to seem to myself inutile. He speaks me all time " I you I like, you at me the most beautiful, but I shall always look at beautiful women and to receive cleanly aesthetic pleasure. " Horror. Unless so it is possible. I in it or this see only lust and low desires.!!!

The anonym
07.05.2004, 08:10
My repetition, all same occurs or happens and at me, thanks God, we have a difference in the age of, and that would fight likely, In difference from you, I with the first husband also was frank, but not up to such degree as he, was jealous, but not so is strong, as I and in general eventually get tired so to compete, Similar, men are proud of that they had any experience and in every possible way try to prove the courage even if the woman starts it or him to hate My husband is more senior and is cleverer the first, but also he speaks, that supposedly on that he and the man to look at beautiful women, (thanks God, beautiful women in our village a zero of the whole a zero of the tenth). Here on these words I also have caught it or him, I speak, think, the woman cannot pjalitsja on all muzhiks when series the husband as owing to the physiology we can make it chashchei more Simply iz-for the certain stereotypes (many men at the woman-, in, the macho abrupt is a lot of women at muzhchiny-), women cannot do or make and gvorit that muzhiks as we spare their feelings, clear, business, if to tell everything, that was and will be, at the muzhik the roof will move down, in general in first marriage, have got me these conversations infinite about women and I has found the lover, very much even, was as a result happy with that though sex navalom, if rest is not present, My present husband respects with my feelings, does not tease having seen the woman on a TV set, not zavoditrazgovory on this subject, You ask the husband why he with that model neostalsja, did not satisfy likely, and fed stories about the seksalnoj lives up to it or her, in general pori the truth a uterus, but remain cold, nc on its or his reaction if he extols any woman, share with it or him the erotic imagination. Muzhiks to make sober it is necessary

ErnestaGekkel
07.05.2004, 22:06
Thanks huge for advice or council! Your words and me, it is possible to tell or say, "have made sober", and that I have gone in cycles in its or his feelings to another, and about myself liked have forgotten.. Thanks

Man - Ernest
10.05.2004, 01:05
You are right in everything, only in vain you allow the husband so yourselves to a message. In 22 years the majority of men suffer a disadvantage of mind or wit and feeling of a step, as well as your husband. But with the years it disappears more often, he starts to understand that it is possible to speak and that is not present, as it is possible to act and as is not present. At you it has turned out so you have matured earlier than he and now its or his education in your arms or hand. With it or him be more tender in a life and is sharper during those moments when he offends you. Let will feel a difference in your attitude or relation to it or him;them. Can will understand that is necessary for the woman for high-grade family well-being.

Katjushka
12.05.2004, 00:06
I support or maintain all opinions!!! And at you with the husband a problem iz-that you not so much different on temperament, how much is simple on psychological type. Vy-kinestetik, and he vizual or audial. posednie types just not especially like to touch someone or something.. Also do not like, when concern or touch them. It is necessary to reconcile to it or this simply, t. To. It will be impossible to correct it! This or thus congenital as well as temperament. (((in other words, do not force its or his nature, demanding to itself there are more than strokings, etc. It normally and is not a parameter of its or his love to you. I consider or count, that that he helps or assists you on the house and the more so with rebenkom-is the maximum or supreme parameter of its or his love to you!)) in 22 years in most cases the man yet the man. At it or him while only zhenilka has grown and has learned to mow under Pizanskuju a tower... And here with the basic head for the present problems.)) Concern to it or this with comprehension and patience. Do not forget still, that you already mum... And the nature has forced you to change the outlook. And here to your husband such metamofoz has not occured or happened. And he in it or this too is not guilty.)) and in general, it is better - to demand less.. And it is easy or light to hint more.)) and on the bill of its or his former women.. Do not react... vo-the first you will change nothing in the past.. And vo-the second, he simply fills to itself(himself) the price. Try to agree with its or his statements and thus to ask provocative questions (as have recommended above) type " and what you with this model have not remained? " Or " and than then I to you have attracted, the darling? ".. Well it is possible to slobber more often on men on the screen or a cover.)) as they say, a wedge a wedge!)) success!) also forget about the past))

Anybody
13.05.2004, 22:45
You run, the girl.... To me here the same hero... Such has made... Yet late... Run. I now experience consequences of the struggle... For love... Is better I would not be born.. God forbid to you to go through such.

N
15.05.2004, 19:51
In 22 sex of times in a week? Yes at your husband all steam in a whistle have left. And this singing not most prjatnaja a melody for your ears so to him also tell or say.

Shimanskij O.I.
16.05.2004, 07:43
Dear ErnestaGekkel! In case of delivering a dyscomfort of a difference in sex temperament and other questions in intimal sphere of your attitudes or relations with the husband it is expedient to you to address to the sexologist.