PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrasti all. A special greeting to the Herring. It is a pity, that you live in Moldova...

Lisichkin
02.05.2004, 15:07
Zdrasti all. A special greeting to the Herring. It is a pity, that you live in Moldova, and that we precisely would make friends. Pleases your sober outlook on life. Well and now about business. Sent the mess about two weeks ago, but has not received the answer. And so it would be desirable to learn or find out human opinions... I have connected the life with decent or considerable, kind, clever and t. The item Besides he is beautiful and correct to me. It is exact. Simply fantastic person! But he all in any way does not wish to be engaged in serious business, earnings at it or him irregular and in last year 3 we shall directly tell or say scanty... (though for whom as. To me a little.) And I hate poverty, I consider or count, that poverty - defect, because she from laziness. I do not sit on " the fifth point ", and I overstrain, sticking at two jobs. I receive very well, suffices for a worthy life, but without brjulikov from Cartier. Well and he all makes any plans which it is not clear when realizes, at all has not received normal education. I like it or him, but I start to get tired, the child is thrown on grandmothers and nurses, it oppresses me, I wish to give a daughter of more time - but it is impossible! Certainly, I am engaged with her, kuda-that I drive or carry, but it or this a little and happens infrequently. If I shall give up job my girl will not see neither a good kindergarten (for the beginning), nor good meal and beautiful clothes and other prelestej the provided life. To leave the husband it would not be desirable, he me arranges in everything, except for one - earnings money. Constant conversations about development of the person have theoretical effect - he plans. Which are quite real, it is necessary to lift the zadnitsu and to strain. He not the fool, simply lazy up to horror. And I diko am tired!!! What would you do or make on my place, and?

Herring
02.05.2004, 23:48
Greetings. Thanks for sympathy... If you like it or him (instead of you so it seems, and you do not confuse love to a habit) - yes especially at you the child obshchij-that think, if you will remain odna-that will work as before, only it or him does not become. And that you najdesh-still are not known. And on searches at you not so it is a lot of time, and business it hlopotnoe. And so in fact itself and the child himself soderzhish-that with it or him, that without it or him. Let lays to itself as laid until then while you will not stop loving it or him, only edinstvennoe-let though yourself provides. I had a similar situation, with that difference that we do not have children, and I even did not build plans. I too am tired, because everything is necessary to me, and emu-in general anything. And we now get divorced. In two weeks. To me to tell the truth it is morally easier without it or him, than with nim-can be, it because at me is (as always) - a grand piano in scrubs to which I was switched... Was not by-it would be more complex or difficult. Well on ljubomu-the woman should be the woman, instead of the dray horse. I for example, cannot respect with the man, which... .koroche, naming things the imenami-it nazyvaetsja-the classical loser. And the schemer. Simply iz-for in time and convincingly mentioned by the man in vain words I "like" dury-women ruin both the life, and the future of the children.
Lisichkin, I know, that I would make on your place, and I almost know, that you sdelaesh-but will pass or take place time..... Your time. poetomu-it is difficult to give you advice or council. Choose....

Tier-
04.05.2004, 10:51
It is possible for you a question? If your husband, at its or his all disadvantages, well earned, you from it or him have left or not?

To the Tier-author of a topic
04.05.2004, 13:24
I 5 years had a similar situation with the friend (it is possible to consider or count as the civil husband), the only thing, that the child was not joint. I eventually have left and I do not regret. But you have a general or common kid. If you will have enough forces and further all life to take out all for a two likely it is necessary to reconcile and try to use that is available on a maximum. And with job to try most to attach it or him kuda-nibud in bolee-less normal place or at least to unload on it or him the most part of problems on the house and care of the child. If you feel, that for a role of the leader do not pull and in you are saved a boring and ustalos I think, that sooner or later it all the same will lead to break.

woman
05.05.2004, 02:30
If he does not work that let for the child looks, in the house is engaged, then also to you it will be easier. And if he will refuse, it is simple izhdevenets, drive it or him. To financially you it will be easier - it or him will feed it is not necessary. And about the child - think whom he vyrostet seeing such proimer.

Herring
06.05.2004, 08:43
If earned, is not has left. And he perfectly knows it.

Tier
07.05.2004, 08:43
Unfortunately, et does not help or assist, that knows... At me too all knew, why and that. But if the person the idler he will overstay the conflict to hope " perhaps more likely will carry by ", than spodvignetsja on changes in the life (

Herring
08.05.2004, 02:46
Well so. .i I about the same.

Herring
09.05.2004, 14:33
Well so. .i I about the same.

liska
10.05.2004, 08:04
You do not stimulate it or him on realization of its or his plans. For a long time it is time already the nobility of a point on which to press that the muzhik moved. And so what for to him to move? You plough, in the house all is, all are happy or enough, everyone laugh or are dared. BUT! Good, especially liked muzhiks on road do not roll! probrosaetes!

Tier
11.05.2004, 11:53
" Good muzhiks on road do not roll. They roll on a sofa ")))

Herring
12.05.2004, 00:37
Liska that you accuse the woman of all sins? He adult hog, and let itself cares of the realization, and that the at home all is should not influence it or not all is. " On road do not roll "... And the woman herself at sebja-on road rolls?

Lisichkin
13.05.2004, 09:35
All Thanks for answers and advice or councils. Probably, I in an impulse of just anger have not absolutely precisely drawn our situation... I am completely not similar to the dray horse - I look or appear anybody is remarkable also mine to 28 me has never given or allowed, name "girl". My liked husband does not lay on a sofa - he works. Only not there, where it is necessary and not for that money which it is capable to earn. To me it or him to feed it is not necessary. And its or his loser you will not name. And good gifts by holidays gives, and flowers... A daughter madly likes... In bed - there are no words... Yes he it is simple super! And can, I am simple zazhralas? I do not know one - what methods to me should be applied, that he AT LAST HAS begun to move!!!!! It is necessary to press what such points?? Can, someone knows? We zhivem-that 9 years! And from the very beginning I it or him spodvigaju. When we have got married, we were on one approximately a level. But I have had time to finish institute, it is good to be arranged in a trade, to give birth to the child. And he both was the barman, and has remained. Though has had time to take a hand in opening two institutions (clubs). And it is successful enough. He talented. Can, I not so do or make something?

liska
14.05.2004, 08:26
Herring and why you accuse men of all sins? Experience prompts, that men often (not always) more decent or considerable both morally pure or clean people. And the quantity or amount deneg-concept relative, the same standard of living seems to one oof, another poverty.

Lisichkin - liske
15.05.2004, 14:50
Greetings almost the namesake! Here at me almost such case - we not beggars for our poor Russia. We in relative chocolate. Owing to me. I any not the feminist, also do not wish to prove to all, what I clever and independent. Though it is valid also one I can adequately live. But I do not wish to throw my sweet - here I married 9 years and more have never met the muzhik with whom would like to grow old. Admirers at me the car and the small carriage to find easier muzhik as easy as shelling pears. But to find another such, as mine... The god will not give. A herring, I PRECISELY like it or him, it not a habit, never I build illusions. And here muzhiks that about it think?

Olja
16.05.2004, 05:27
Lisichkin and if the husband earned money day and night, would not send or come you here to complain, what he gives not enough time to you and a daughter and in bed not super? Simply there are people who are always dissatisfied with something. Why I so well understand such people - yes because I such;-) under your letter it seemed to Me, that your life develops not bad, and very much many women would envy you. Look at itself from. The life is perfect...