PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! My history not so short the matter is that I am am excruciated by us...

Alexander
12.05.2004, 10:06
Hello! My history not so short the matter is that I am am excruciated with ideas that washing the spouse, and we live with her the second year, conducted thoughtless enough sexual life see you with me. I opposite was up to it or her the boy, and to me already there were by then 25 years.
The matter is that I have been brought up with Puritan foundations and in my comprehension such free sex life does not keep within. As I in a consequence have learned or have found out, often its or her parties came to an end with sex on pjanke though then she was in first marriage and, in general, should conduct, as zamuzhnjaja, instead of the idle woman. At home less often, but this unpleasant feeling sometimes arises. I very much like the wife, also as well as she me. Yes I understand, that all this Was kogda-that but when, I collide or face on job with young men who presumably concerned or touched my wife me distorts. There are periods when ideas, and with them the pain for occured or happened, vanishes. Tell or say, what to me to do or make to delete from consciousness my ideas, my pain?

The anonym
12.05.2004, 12:12
Or to change job!
Or to change the wife!

13.05.2004, 07:37
To delete from consciousness your pain, you should oversleep with wives of all prospective friends of your wife. And is better, simply understand, that vybrala-that eventually she YOU. Hence, they have appeared for certain not at height though, for certain very much tried to make impression. Also there can be many of its or her former partners very much wished to forget that was, and now still think, that she and to you rassazala that lovers from them taksebe.

Stasy
14.05.2004, 23:58
I do not believe, that now very well, but if so cease to be excruciated!

Irina L.
16.05.2004, 04:05
At you - normal reaction young (and not skilled or experienced) men. With a maturity the comprehension for now - explain to the wife comes, that its or her support is necessary for you, it is necessary to hear is more often, that she likes you, it is necessary to know, that you - samyj-most....