PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear psychologist!, DEAR or EXPENSIVE PEOPLE, HELP or ASSIST! At me what that desperate...

Maxim
03.05.2004, 17:53
Dear psychologist!, DEAR or EXPENSIVE PEOPLE, HELP or ASSIST! At me what that a desperate situation. I have a girl. We meet 3 years. BUT here in what problemma.. Everyone the floor of year at the girl comes a sharp obtusion of feelings. All in the beginning is good, we are going to to live together, we plan, we dream of a joint life, we begin delash steps aside our desires, but then suddenly at the girl interest sharply vanishes. She starts speak me that cannot to love me, and escapes from me. Searches for whom that another, meets it or him couple of months, and then runs to me and speaks that better I for it or her nikogoa was not present. Then again we plan, then again she becomes dull or is blunted and speaks that was not developed. I try to convince it or her that if she is afraid otvestvennosti no trouble, I series and always shall help or assist. She cries and speaks that does not know that occurs or happens to her and starts to say lies and change again. I run into deep depression and all falls from arms or hand. Then she again resorts to me. Glows love.. All this repeats on a regular basis through a floor of year where so. What to do or make I do not know, convinced, spoke, tried vjasnit what's the matter but she is locked from me and otnashenija fall and again change. WHAT TO DO or MAKE???

The anonym
05.05.2004, 09:08
The idle wife or the girl is necessary to you? If is not present, send it or her far and for a long time. The liking person so does not act. Except for that she to you and the surprise in the form of any infection so can bring.

The anonym
06.05.2004, 21:44
It was not developed yet

Maxim
08.05.2004, 08:23
Understand. Has sat down on it or her.. I like, I remember all the good moments which were at us.. And in fact probably she knowingly to me comes back.. hz. .dlja me it problemma number or room 1. Business in me can... Really it is impossible as that it or her to change?

The anonym
09.05.2004, 02:34
Yes not you it polovinka what here to argue? If itself you do not change to her, hence, search for another, liking and betraid or devoted. Such it is not not enough, only meet and believe!

Nata
09.05.2004, 07:48
Maxim! You for the girl a spare variant! If you such humiliating role, arranges all good!

Gillian
09.05.2004, 15:29
I at most had something similar, as at your girl. pochemu-that seemed, what not naluljalas, that I do not like on the present, but I never left to another, simply tried to understand myself. My problem (and now I understand, what is it and problemoj-that to not name) instantly was solved, when he has left in Army, in separation quickly reconsider all attitudes or relations and really understand for itself like or not.
Well and I have waited it or him and now we the husband and the wife, we live well (tfu-fie to not maleficiate).
So I can advise to try to accept not at once it or her with the open embraces when she will return with ocherenoj parties and if will not help or assist she it is valid not yours polovinka.
Success!!!

Lenok
09.05.2004, 19:14
Force porevnovat, get or start girl-friends (or if belief - simply symitiruju do not allow. Ask someone from friends to a female poizobrazhat the attitude or relation). Show, that you not sobiaeshsja its or her all life patiently to wait. And if you destvitelno are necessary to her - there and then will come running as pretty

Iriha
11.05.2004, 05:43
Maxim, has spoilt you the girl. Here she also walks, because knows, that you will forgive or excuse all to her. And in fact any time already she has stumbled. Really to understand, what with you to her it is better, periodic changes are required? It already disrespect, instead of love. Such as she, babbling or idle is, a lot of, and here that unique which will like and respect with you, you most likely still have not met. It is better to be temporary to one, than here such to suffer or bear. To solve to you, but, excuse, bl-I shall hold down a nature of your girl or you will not alter (that most likely), or... .udachi!!!

Maxim
11.05.2004, 07:49
Oh people dear or expensive, THANKS!
In general there was the last spring such situation: she has found to herself what that super bogatovo pepper. Has told or said to me in clear that the pier has gone you on 3 letters. I sanachalo am simply sunken in a hysterics, depression, then she became me dovadit even more, hundred pier to her even to sleep with it or him prikolnee, at me I have broken a rod particularly it or her have beaten and have told or said that she can slide to it or him;them and that to me taka bl. .d it is not necessary.. Has left.. Has gone through all - uspakoilsja.. The love was shorter couple of months at them, and has then started to not develop, she has begun at me in legs or foots to roll, I in general ignored it or her, sent.. More shortly all it has ended with that that she in general has thrown it or him and became activly akuchivat me.. All would be good, BUT: as soon as I became kind to her and have accepted it or her, though not at once.. Has started to be rude.. And here again to me has declared or announced that she needs to take a walk. .ja here I think if now as to make, whether it will turn out to repeat in general as.. And to not live at all all life scoffing above her and it or this receiving from it or her feeling.

The anonym
11.05.2004, 15:35
Sediment your girl!

The anonym
12.05.2004, 21:03
She does not like you. Think of itself, about the happiness.

The anonym
13.05.2004, 01:44
It not love. This self-affirmation and narcissism. Let alone the girl and borrow or occupy in itself.

The anonym
13.05.2004, 05:58
It not love. This self-affirmation and narcissism. Let alone the girl and borrow or occupy in itself.

___
13.05.2004, 16:10
Maksimkaaaaa, it is clinic. Break with her full can help or assist or full break with her, or.:) one my relative has a same blockhead, as you. No, the guy he remarkable: kind, lovely, with sense of humour. But the girl considers or counts it or him razmaznej. Years she Already is a lot of runs from it or him to bogatenkomu buratinke and back. Year with one, year with another, about such rasklad. And this all-forgiving Vovik always accepts it or her back!!! Speaks, too has sat down on it or her. So they also live. It is not treated, simply such nature at your girl. If has sat down - and live, not one you such.

Maxim
13.05.2004, 19:54
The way one turns out: to throw, and there as the map will lay down.. All can will pass or take place, and she can realizes that cannot without me and will change

The anonym
14.05.2004, 13:44
Well not to one girls to suffer!

Man
14.05.2004, 15:58
Realizes or does not realize - what difference? Do not dishonour a masculine gender! You Allow the girl to wipe legs or foots about you - she therefore so yourself and conducts. If well it is direct very much you wish to correct it or her and to be with her - mine to you advice or council: as soon as will be going to kuda-nt on the left - do not wait while will leave, turn out it or her with things. Will return - do not start up, wait month. And tell or say - I am not ready to accept you back, tell or say that I like, but it is not ready yet. And when - I do not know. If in a month will return - pretend that has forgiven or excused, but all peerly longly experience. If suddenly again will be going to on the left - do not wait while will tell or say that leaves - collect things and expel on street to chertjam. And when will return - do not start up, only any more month and 3 months., etc. it though also complex or difficult, but an output or exit.
On good certainly the man should not forgive changes. I on your place would not began to return and try to correct it or her its or her character. But time you so a fuse - precisely follow instructions, and do not give to itself indulgences. Delicacies do not like neither women, nor you.:)))) Good luck!

The anonym
15.05.2004, 19:16
She can without you, can. And at you psychological dependence. Be engaged in business - something, that will carry away you much more strongly than she (auto racing). Or try or taste too whom another. All to the best.

Maxim
16.05.2004, 02:30
In auto racing I am engaged:) an adrenaline terrible!. Street. It superski knocks the nonsense out! But suffices not for a long time