PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I and my young man we live together 9 months. At us nachalis...

Anja 21 year
13.05.2004, 00:06
Hello! I and my young man we live together 9 months. At us have begun recently problemmy with a life. First as soon as priehela to it or him;them he and also did not allow me to prepare for floors of soaps, I would speak just sat had a rest. Now he has changed the opinion. He would want that I did or made on the house all job, except for cooking, circulation in shop, a vacuum cleaner and any man's affairs, type to hammer in a nail and all in such spirit. I cannot do or make all one, to me is very serious. He only works and on a week sits at home. Even it is sometimes difficult to him to wash utensils not speaking and odrugom. Here even recently was I have asked it or him razbrat poslet while I was in soul or douche - have come, and he has not disassembled, well and it was necessary most. Too there was a case: sat all the day at home, certainly nothing has cleaned or removed (both there were cups dirty and cost or stand t. d.) I have gone to douche again, have left as there were plates dirty in a room and cost or stand (HORROR). As all has bothered!! What to do or make in that case?? Prompt please!!!!

Elena
13.05.2004, 03:24
Forgive or Excuse, and what to you remains, if cooking, shops and cleaning on your husband? To push dirty linen in a washing machine? And you still complain? If he really does or makes that, about what you have written, from it or him motes should be blown off. Trifles (not washed cups), certainly, irritate, but to be broken it is impossible, will wallow in not productive scandals. Or it is soft " drip on brains " or wash. And then, you know, sometimes, sitting at home, strangely enough difficultly happens to make something on the house, as though the stimulus does not suffice. Also it is any image does not concern to that, he likes you or not.

stasja
14.05.2004, 18:08
CHto-something of anything is not clear.......
The fairy tale can has terminated?
Similar he at you the cop..., works kak-that strange: at home sits on weeks!

child
15.05.2004, 20:54
Likely, the girl is simply pinned.