PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zjuka on August, 28th 2002 16 : 11 : 28 wrote: " Jim, well you the man, vneshnos...

Oh--!:-)))
13.05.2004, 12:45
Zjuka on August, 28th 2002 16 : 11 : 28 wrote:

" Jim, well you the man, I did not see your appearance, I do not know, and about mind or wit you obviously show false modesty! For the muzhik appearance not the main thing, glavnoe-other organ! And the woman beautiful, but silly too it is difficult to keep series of the costing or standing muzhik. I not the movie star, but in fact and not a witch, but with beautiful to communicate do not like, therefore as there were cases when through short time its or her guy comes to me, but to me such problems to what, and in dialogue it is better to have people, about peer to, from it or this to live more comfortably! "

Oh, Zjuka, at you, similar, megalomania or the price to yourself you fill!:-)) it is direct, only for this reason you you do not wish to communicate with beautiful women! Laughter, and only! It is direct, all guys beautiful yours!:-))) do not make laugh people!:-))))))))

The anonym
14.05.2004, 10:39
It or Her kaneshna, and at any time as soon as will close eyes, all of them about it or her and wait from it or her for goodwill. Do not take away from the person dream..............

jimmy
15.05.2004, 20:23
Well and.... What to tell or say hotel-that or so simply sound a spot has made?