PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say people kind, whether mozhno-to like the person and to not be jealous! Or without revn...

Alexander
07.05.2004, 23:45
Tell or Say people kind, whether mozhno-to like the person and to not be jealous! Or without jealousy (to some extent) love it to name not probably, and simply grown cold attitudes or relations!

Birch
10.05.2004, 07:40
The jealousy is inherent in all liking. All business in its or her displays and the reasons, its or her causing. Who that blows up at any view directed not on it or him and who that suffers or bears obvious occasions years.

___
13.05.2004, 02:25
Now I precisely know - it is impossible! Has understood it in 10 years of home life. I a nature unjealous, could discuss with the husband of charm of other women, poflirtovat on a party and to him to give such opportunity. And the husband was jealous me, and itself occasions did not give. But recently there was one case, and my jealousy has leapt outright. He has responded about one girl, but has made it not how earlier it did or made. It or he had such tone... In general, I at once something has felt. This girl - an actress, she played performance. Never thought, that to me such will occur or happen! But this girl works with the girl-friend of the husband's friend. Here I also have strained... Means, ljubov it is alive!

Alexander
15.05.2004, 18:20
Means you potderzhivaete my view on this subject. That have helped or assisted to understand thanks finally!