PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear psychologists. At us in family very much greater or big problems. They existed...

Marrying
13.05.2004, 18:35
Dear psychologists. At us in family very much greater or big problems. They existed and before occurrence of the child (to the child 9 months) - because of the family budget, its or his parents and mine, entertainments, and after sorts or labors all has become aggravated + the jealousy of the child from the husband has increased. Virtually on sites and formumah all problems to not solve any more. Advise where it is possible to address, t. To. To save family it would be desirable, and it does not turn out to resolve conflicts any more. All dialogues come to an end with quarrels. And as it is dear or expensive in Moscow this usluga-the family internal psychologist. Thanks.

Hazhilina I.I.
15.05.2004, 17:19
Hello Marrying! You can choose any psychologist under the decision of family problems at this forum. With me it is possible to communicate on t. 8-916-140-74-55. My data, it is possible to find, having pressed a red inscription with my initials f i.o.