PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Problem such: to my son (15 years), at school boys have started to think up to him...

Mila
05.05.2004, 05:30
Problem such: to my son (15 years), at school boys have started to think up to him nicknames, call, scoff at it or him. He in fight does not climb (so have brought up), but houses with tears on eyes tells about it. It or him it is a pity to me, but I not the disputed person. I do not know as better to act or arrive? To tell to the husband it would not be desirable, because he at me very "hot" and vspylchivyj. I am afraid will be worse ("muzzle" will fill someone). How to leave this situation? What to the child to do or make?

The old friend
06.05.2004, 19:06
As all we managed - start up all will get used also. Responds. It is dared or laughs when everyone are dared or laugh that a nickname such ridiculous - and all will pass or take place by itself - is checked up. All we so were.

Mazaj
07.05.2004, 01:02
To not pay attention or to beat a muzzle, teenagers are very severe and seldom understand simple human words. And to the spouse necessarily tell or say support of the father for the son very important vesh.

Face
08.05.2004, 07:49
Here therefore also the son at you such, because the father in the party or side. In education of the son should be engaged the man. I do not speak what to fight well, but the guy should be able to be protected! Mine sovet-tell to the father everything, for the present not late, and let he will take all in the arms or hand. 15 let-still there is an opportunity something to correct!

:-)
09.05.2004, 06:10
Dear mum similar we have maminogo the sonny not capable to stand up for, nicknames were eat and will be, one nicknames allow to humiliate, others to distinguish ossobennye qualities of the person and if your son takes offence means it or him wish to humiliate, and time wish to humiliate he means above those who tries to make it, let he remains above.
Muzzle in general too to fill and nogda happens it is useful it agree with previous apponentom.

Mila
10.05.2004, 02:14
Sasibo huge all! I shall tell necessarily all to the spouse. It will be valid man's fatherly support, though moral...

Mila
11.05.2004, 04:45
Wished to tell or say THANKS!)))

Ira
12.05.2004, 14:08
Me too in the childhood called and for kosichku pulled. Cried, the brother of the senior connected - uselessly. He has advised me - you give in an eye to the biggest (both in sense of cockiness or agrumentative disposition and on dimensions). And has made - once again when he has pulled for kosichku, I with all make a fool has swung and in an eye - takoooj the shiner has turned out!
He to the teacher to complain has run, she to me - Ira as it is not a shame! And I - skromnenko, potupiv eye sights or eyes in a floor - yes that you MarIvanna, unless I can reach to such big boy an eye.. Itself gde-that has dug or run, and on me dumps.. And all children or guys have kept silent (devchenki-because on my party or side, and rebjata-teases ispugalis-because if I would start to tell, that they did or made with me - it or him would be much worse. I can give an example - I go from school, they have surrounded me, have started to push with portfolios, and to pull a collar of a coat (in the winter business was). Have torn.. And a coat "exclusive" samoshitoe with the fox collar (1987 or 1988, I in pervyj-vtroj a class went).. In general have torn to me a collar, have set punches... And for what. iz-for surnames.. My surname and all here here has not liked them.. Then I have given in an eye!) . I do not call to open such military actions. Try to talk to parents of teases - ask them to tell to the children what to be called is badly, and that if them would call would be badly and unpleasantly. Can think up also with the son ridiculous nicknames - let he podraznitsja but then be ready to ecchymoses.
But it is better to talk to parents - in fact many mums and daddies at all do not know, than their children are engaged. And it is better to talk so - you, your son, parents of teases, teases and the teacher. What and the teacher knew, on what poobrashchat the attention. Also that it would be a shame to teases. And as will be not on itself to their parents is the fact. And they will use the best efforts to what henceforth to not get in such situations. Success.

Fantazerka
14.05.2004, 02:24
In such cases the father, instead of you should bring up nevertheless. And he will precisely start up that sopli. Owing to your education, "not disputed".

The anonym
15.05.2004, 06:36
To that your husband can fill a muzzle? To 15 boys?
Itself sy should understand!

child
15.05.2004, 17:10
To that your husband can fill a muzzle? 15 to boys?
The son should understand! And to you to talk to children or guys it is possible, but not touching their and your son vanity!