PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good evening. Help or assist me to solve such problem please: attempts zavest...

Ilya
11.05.2004, 13:04
Good evening. Help or assist me to solve such problem please: attempts to get or start the attitude or relation with girls at me terminate unsuccessfully. I believe, that a problem in me, to be exact that I do or make something not correctly. More precisely I consider or count, that I do or make all correctly, but the result speaks about the return. Explain to me how people in general study in it or this (in fact same not congenital knowledge) - can eat any books, resources, or other sources of the information. In fact for certain there are any sample models of behaviour, approaches and the general or common references..

Natalia
13.05.2004, 02:47
Advice or Council: ask good druga/the girlfriend who well you knows (but not parents, and contempoparies), but can be objective, describe you, your character that in their opinion does not suffice you in dialogue. Ask them to make it seriously, not one phrase, and as " mini-research " that they have approached or suited to this business creatively. You learn or find out as people perceive you from. It is possible to ask some people for completeness of a picture, t. To. vse-taki with different people we, happens, we keep - to a miscellaneous. Or ask a "not taken place" girl serozno to tell to you " on the future ", that to you to change in itself. Tell or say, that " I would like to understand that I have made not so or that does not suffice me that I was interesting to such girl as you ".

Ilya
14.05.2004, 15:59
Well this that all clearly, simply is interesting to me, really at me the first such problem has arisen and who was not set by this question earlier.. And concerning friends - those who well knows me, unfortunately, are for hundreds in km. From me (destiny such). With girls - so: last is "during" - toest have taken tajm-a miss for a month in attitudes or relations, with penultimate we do not talk _ _, still peredydushchaja - has left from the country, well and last - hardly will estimate or appreciate that was 5 years ago... Can specially meet with kem-a string, and then ask to assess?..

Natalia
15.05.2004, 10:11
Certainly, not you one such:) Problem of dialogue and znakomstva-very widespread, yes you and know. Can try or taste and how have offered, in general, do or make something, and that all speak, that " Well this that all is clear " and t. You know item, at me an idea: in dialogue can with you and that's all right, but does not suffice... Whether erotic attraction that. Understand me correctly, it is not necessary to be the macho that the girl from you did not come unstuck. Simply there are people to whom subconsciously you last, they have "fluids", to them it would be desirable to nestle and feel a smell. You possibly cause especially friendly feelings, and the girl does not wish to waste time and searches further, is afraid to give you hope, and then to bring a pain, at you, forgive or excuse, there is something such in appearance that pushes away them (well do not know, spots, for example, leanness or on the contrary completeness, the bald head, a smell of sweat and more one million nuances), you from a skin lezite to like, and it - paradoks-on the contrary pushes away from you! Can to you there is no ease and when "cling" are irritates. At me odnokursnik-was terrible the plug tried to be " the in a board ", in everyone a flank, know, it was looked it is a pity and to communicate with it or him would not be desirable. I do not know, everything, that I vyskazala-this all my assumptions.

Kitten Gav
15.05.2004, 15:58
Can, to you there was no yet YOUR girl. At me too the same question as well as at you, only accordingly in relation to men, but ja-that I know that of all I am afraid:) And this pavor isolates me! So if you want, allow to be afraid together:) djv_23@yahoo. com