PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have a question. Why the husband starts to beat to itself a fist on a head when m...

Babbling
12.05.2004, 13:21
I have a question. Why the husband starts to beat to itself a fist on a head when we quarrel, the reason of quarrel can be both small and greater or big. And more all shivers sometimes when is nervous. He speaks what is it I it or him I lead up or I take to such degree. To him of 25 years

The fox
12.05.2004, 16:44
I when was small (year 3) happened me, something irritated I in a status of extreme embitternment broke on itself all bows flew up to the machine or car pushed it or her from all forces and shouted: " I shall throw the machine or car " (if say will not give that of that I want)
But me there were 3 years, and to your husband of 25 years.

Natalia
15.05.2004, 13:58
Beats itself on a head, means, it or he does not have other way to give reason for the opinion, or you at all vosproinimaete its or his arguments. I think, to him it is very difficult with you if business reaches such failures. You need to reconstruct attitudes or relations, to hear each other, differently prospects sad.