PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I ask the help! To me of 40 years, weight of 140 kg at 155. All my attempts pohude...

Inna
12.05.2004, 14:09
I ask the help! To me of 40 years, weight of 140 kg at 155. All my attempts to grow thin come to grief. I feel, that if something to not undertake to live to me remain absolutely not for long - all "bouquet" of sores already on the face, and at the family doctor at platnoj-that to medicine the answer one - "grow thin". It is easy or light to tell or say, all is peer that to the narcomaniac or a toper, but I test the wolf famine , a stomach will stretch or drag out. Naturally, sex any is impossible - the family falls. In general, HELP or ASSIST!!!

The anonym
13.05.2004, 20:07
And than to help or assist that? If cannot force to grow thin itself who will force you? Well try to be coded, as a toper.

Olja
14.05.2004, 00:13
Greetings if is money that it not a problem
glvnoe any starvation and sports
It is necessary to change style of a delivery for all life simply
To pass to vegetables a fish and meat, gradually you get used and you begin it is dragged from a cauliflower
And zharennaja the potato does not climb any more,
It is possible to eat vegetables up to odurenija and you do not get fat
I earlier as shall think of a diet then voracious appetite woke up
And now 52 kg at body height 170

tusja
15.05.2004, 12:40
It seems to me, you can eat, but not all successively, but only nizkokaloirjnye products. Them is it is possible much. Well and sports objazaetlno borrow or occupy. And vooshche, it seems to me, you should be surveyed. Can, at you a problem with a metabolism and treatment is necessary for you?