PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Catty, you have responded to my letter where I have told about the attitude or relation to russk...

Tatyana
13.05.2004, 12:19
Catty, you have responded to my letter where I have told about the attitude or relation to Russian:
You know at me such impression was made, that probably those have not absolutely understood me who has responded, unique your answer and more one guy, and all the others including the doctor one insults and embitternment.
I have remained not absolutely happy, well and here to you simply I wish to write, that you fine know the attitude or relation happened in other countries. Probably therefore also understand me. Thanks

Galina
14.05.2004, 04:39
Tanja, I fine understand you, but absolutely for other reason. I - evrejka and almost all Jews in Russia test such feeling as Russian in Greece. Such attitude or relation to Jews was generated very much for a long time and probably there were on that reasons, as well as there are reasons to not like Russian in Greece. What politics was conducted with the state - in a life at us in all Jews are always guilty. I well remember this feeling when are afraid to tell or say the nationality, expecting a uncooperative altitude. Also someone is useless to prove, that you good and formed, not greedy and not kog not sobiraeshchsja to deceive. Whom here to blame? That's it these "whipping boys" the Doctor meant. Jews leave from Russia for this reason, the charter to be a whipping boy in the country where you were born. And what attitude or relation to Chechens, Georgians, Armenians in Russia? What among them is not present and formed and widely-read? Having left for Greece you have thought of everything, and probably about it or this too. Yes, it also is one of the negative parties or sides of that you have married the foreigner and have left to live for the another's country. But I think no trouble in it or this was not present. It is impossible to have all at once. But you have a liked husband and family. It is necessary to you or will reconcile to it or this or to leave. And still. In fact meet only on odezhke. Than more people will learn or find out you - that will understand more quickly, that there are also other Russian. Very much it would be desirable that and happens. So it is led, that to Greece it is easier to get to prostitutes, and here to America can it is easy or light get only Russian spetsialist-the programmer (I for example speak). And there such problem is not present. That people learn or find out That that you Russian - help or assist more likely, than meshchaet. But also in America there are "whipping boys". The conclusion - is better to live in the country and to be proud of Russia in Russia, and if has left - it is necessary to be ready to the similar attitude or relation and to be able to resist. And the rights the doctor that when you will go on job, to the full will begin to live, you will not pay attention to similar things. It is just necessary to solve the problems or tasks, to achieve the purposes. And they would try or taste, these Greeks to begin or start a life in the another's country. Nobody speaks, what is it simply. Success to you.

Tatyana
15.05.2004, 12:01
Thanks Galenka, I so am glad vasheimu to the answer and that's it it and to hear it would be desirable. I try to not turn very much, but sometimes nerves too hand over also it normally for the person but when during the difficult moment to you will help or assist a kind word, instead of morals, here then you feel strong and to you it is easier. And it would be desirable you to embrace and tell or say, is not present to shout SPASIIIBOOOOO.
Yours faithfully
Tatyana