PDA

Просмотр полной версии : You could describe "image" psychologically (mentally) the healthy person...

Victor
11.05.2004, 18:40
You could describe "image" psychologically (mentally) the healthy person whom he should be? The matter is that looking at surrounding people, it is possible to be lost that is norm or rate and that is not present. All as that is turned or turned over from legs or foots on a head. And I am afraid, that patalogiju I shall soon accept for due. By the way, about "norm or rate" I and did not manage to find anything in the Network. "Matrix" on which it would be possible orientirovatsja as I can quickly change myself according to the set parameters is necessary to me. My purpose to reach or achieve the maximal perfection (physical, emotional, spiritual, mental). Yours faithfully.

ksy
13.05.2004, 05:44
And what such, on yours, perfection? Or who is perfect or absolute so that perfection to define or determine. To mine perfection - a thing individual.

prochti the Gospel
14.05.2004, 18:45
Take an example from Jesus Christ.

Buharov J.M.
15.05.2004, 09:12
Hello! To concept of mental health there are many approaches. Before the most widespread was an identification of " the normal person " with "average". Now there is a certain shift aside identifications of " mentally healthy person " and t. n. " The self-realized person ". If a little bit to simplify, the basic criteria of such person can be presented so: comfort (experience of circumstances of a life, as comfortable from own point of view), adequacy (conformity of representations about the surrounding validity of most this validity, or to representations about her of the majority of people), efficiency (presence nobody employment or occupations, simultaneously pleasant and interesting to the person, and useful to a society).