PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor. Help or assist me... .mne 16, I so am excruciated, in my life all is good, n...

OlechkA
05.05.2004, 07:26
The doctor. Help or assist me... .mne 16, I so am excruciated, in my life all is good, but all will sadden, my pavor of mors, that I do not become. My parents. Me all shakes. I do not believe, that my liked person kogda-that will die. My God, as to me it is serious. .revu... I can not sleep sometimes. At me it some times in a year..... .kak to be? Thanks!

The anonym
06.05.2004, 13:32
Ask fellow Alexey, he objashchatelno will help or assist.

The anonym
07.05.2004, 10:54
Write to me! I shall help or assist! killer@kill. you

The anonym
08.05.2004, 01:53
Yes. You will die. All people - will die. It is However, remarkable? hungry@ak. 47

Lena
08.05.2004, 10:27
And you believe in the god, in that that your souls or douches will meet after, and to you becomes not so terribly.

The anonym
08.05.2004, 23:06
Far not all in the world can be felt arms or hand. On the contrary, the greatest, the most precious
It is impossible see eyes, arms or hand to feel. Kind heart, a just idea,
Feelings human - cannot neither be seen all this, nor to measure.

Lena the rights.
10.05.2004, 06:41
Snowflakes, how much they have dropped out from the beginning of a universe and how much still will drop out, never to repeat. Also souls or douches human are unique also. They fly in a whirlwind of a life as in a snow stream, and it seems, that absolutely any way collide or face with same dushami-snowflakes. I meet the Lord everywhere. To me the Lord Not everywhere is, but I meet it or him in each word, and each respiration... Conversations, intentions and actions human.

Tanja
11.05.2004, 20:38
But in fact all of us are not eternal. With you, with me at any moment there can be a misfortune.
Who knows, is what is the time released or what is the time let off to each of us? Perhaps, still only year.
Or the month, thirty days! So why we do not protect each other?
Let's consider or count, that we needed to live only month, and we shall fill these days with pleasure.

The anonym
12.05.2004, 13:24
Mors... All is peer to her, in what you believe. She comes not when for it or her wait - and byot is correct. To you it is terrible? Correctly you are afraid. There is no also you, and parents, and all - whether understand, all. Unless it is not perfect? Nonexistence. Any mortal does not know, that there. Terribly? Well and it is excellent or different.

Marten to the anonym
14.05.2004, 04:17
" She comes not when for it or her wait.. " - you had to wait for mors? Silly

OlechkA
15.05.2004, 07:23
And unless it was not necessary to you?