PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt. As to me to act or arrive, it is similar samosojatelno I do not consult with sv...

Andrey
13.05.2004, 16:10
Prompt. As to me to act or arrive, it is similar samosojatelno I do not consult with the problem: When at me after the certain efforts comes blagoprjatnyj the period in a life (family, the house, job) and I start to test the certain sincere comfort, nightmares - any memoirs from the last life mixed up with unpleasant and at times and shocking stages start to dream me. I wake up absolutely broken and with bad mood, and experiences so emtsionalny, that do not leave a head long time. And on the contrary, if problems I test something like rise of forces are condensed, is collected, but is emotionally absolutely deaf or indistinct and blind. But during a dream absolutely positive emotions. What to do or make? In fact to not sleep absolutely I cannot! Prompt from what to begin. In advance thanks. Andrey.

Bobrov A.E.
14.05.2004, 13:04
Such statuses sometimes arise at the people who have transferred or carried serznyj mental stress. Strong situational experiences as though "erase" or "curtain off" emotional conflicts remaining in a subconscious mind. It is one of mechanisms of so-called workaholism and other kinds of psychological dependences. With what to begin? I think, that it is necessary to talk to the psychotherapist and to pass or take place psychological inspection, m.. Also it is necessary to spend EEG.

Andrey
15.05.2004, 06:35
Prompt. What is EEG?