PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Explain please that with me. It has begun after 3 j tablets parokset...

Jury
10.05.2004, 07:43
Explain please that with me. It has begun after 3 j tablets paroksetina (REXETIN). A giddiness after rise from bed at night, then for 1 2 minutes an awful pain in vessels of a breast, brachiums from a rush of blood, thought - I die, but has passed or has taken place. 2 j ukolchik first aid vsyo-taki has appeased a rush of blood, a shiver in legs or foots and has lulled. Has reduced a dose paroksetina up to 10 mg (Seroxat). But night of 2 3 seconds was any AWFUL inexplicable emotional explosion. After that has fastened with paroksetinom. But already 5 e day pojavljaetsja sensation of a rush of blood to the face, breasts, the presyncopal status and is strict under the schedule: with pol-the first night up to dvuh-three. To lay it is impossible, I am rescueed or saved;salvaged by means of ALPRAZOLAMS and distracting viewing of the TV, meal, driving on the car. Signs practically do not decrease. It will pass or take place? Doctors have registered ALPRAZOLAMS and speak, what is it usual somatic disturbances, collateral efekt. But so to live it is impossible! Also what will be if it will not appear near at hand ALPRAZOLAMS or there is nothing to distract itself? Again this explosion, a syncope or still that nibud? Thanks.

Tolokonin A.O.
13.05.2004, 18:37
For what you are treated? Whether there is a psychotherapy at treatment?

Jury
15.05.2004, 04:22
Particularly, I am flied or treated from pavor of public performances or statements (10 chel., especially at reports at job, can already cause a nervous strain up to a shiver in a voice, not speaking about soul or douche). And the past two sessions of a psychotherapy have passed or have taken place as my complaints to a life, in particular on impossibility to overcome a boring on the liked mother as it seems to me what exactly it neproshchenie to the mother causes all problems. Medicines have helped or assisted to feel a short of problems better, and these intensifyings of a shiver, rushes of blood, also force to feel the reasons of problems on new. But the MAIN THING, that me disturbs, it what to stop a presyncopal status, it is possible only a tablet under tongue, and what is it proceeds till now (since June, 17th Seroxat I do not accept). Can the medicine slowly is simple is deduced or removed from an organism and this all will pass or take place?