PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctor Bobrov! Problem such: Everyday vascular and adrena...

Despaired
13.05.2004, 10:12
Dear doctor Bobrov!
Problem such: Everyday vascular and adrenal crisises (panic attacks) have exhausted completely. Jumpings up of pressure, palpitation at the slightest activity and in a status of rest, without the reasons (happens and in a dream), constant weariness, delicacy. A hypodynamia and an obesity, seryoznye problems with gynecology, strong giddinesses, faintness, frequent and strongly exhausting sensation of shortage of air, a nausea. A bronchial asthma, a pyelonephritis, a gastritis, etc. (all and to not list, even it is inconvenient kak-that) plus sad experience of dialogue with " poor-quality Soviet medicine ", led irreparable results.
The status of constant stress, impossibility to work and normally to live, poor quality of the life - all it, naturally, has led to serious, fixing or lingering depression. A pain, despair and constant pavor. It seems, that I any more the tenant... Terribly for children.
Dear doctor Bobrov - here my cry of despair, a call for help: With what to begin, having similar "bouquet" of sores, to what expert to address??? And (most sad) as all it to make, if at me strong enough agoraphobia has already developed and there are no agents for payment of consultations of experts and the subsequent treatment (all iz-for my illnesses, clinging one for another and not giving to work)!!? How to break off this vicious circle?
I any more in a status to get out alone, forces (both physical, and sincere) have left me.
Please, help or assist, if it is possible or probable!!!

Bobrov A.E.
14.05.2004, 12:55
To address it is necessary to the psychotherapist. There is a network bemplatnyh psychotherapeutic cabinets or studies and out-patient departments. But much should be changed and in itself. First of all - to refuse perception of as a victim of circumstances.

Naj
15.05.2004, 01:07
In this occasion the joke is recollected.
The patient: the Doctor! The doctor! I shall live?
: And sense?
: And process!!!

Despaired
15.05.2004, 04:19
Prompt, g-n Beavers, please, as to me to find this network of free-of-charge psychotherapeutic cabinets or studies?
In advance thanks.