PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 31 and at me a problem with girls. We shall admit or allow, I shall meet somebody, up to...

NP
13.05.2004, 03:55
To me 31 and at me a problem with girls. We shall admit or allow, I shall meet somebody, we shall agree to phone, even to go kuda-that. Once one simply has not come, has told or said, that could not, to call there was no place. Another called on job, suggested to go on an exhibition, she has refused. Most likely not because did not want with me personally (such things are felt), that is why that there was a rain and it was dark. Have agreed to phone more close to days off. The first too when I have called to her and she has explained, has been disappointed, when I have said goodbye to her and have not made a new an appointment or have not told or said when I shall call. My problem that as soon as zhnshchina starts though a few or a little;little bit "badly" to address with me, at me as if or as works any protective mechanism which does not allow that to me delivered troubles. He also does or makes in the simple way: I am simple not in a status to call. Arises such terrible psihologoichesky a barrier against a call, what is it to go mad it is possible. That is easier to borrow or occupy something itself and to not force itself to go to call. Well girls by itself there and then departure to someone or someone else, that too does not add to me special desire behind them to run, t. To. I start to think of them worse and worse. To present, that in my small two-room kvartirke someone or someone else who will be me pomykat will be constant, to saw, etc.. In sense I shall not give myself pomykat, but same scandals, cries... Oppositely. Also what to me here to do or make in such situation?

ABOUT.
14.05.2004, 09:45
I would be ready to discuss your problems right now, write to me right now: ip-02@mail. ru

Jennifer
15.05.2004, 03:11
And why at once it is necessary to settle the girl in an apartment? First in fact you will have carings, cinema, theatres, walks under the Moon. Before joint residing there is a heap of time!
And when next time at you will earn " the protective mechanism ", present, what is it only game of which you observe how behind a motion picture. Here to the hero have given up, he has thought up something another, and all has gone as it is necessary.
And still, call next time, and simply take an interest in its or her mood and how it or she has business or affairs. Hold communication or connection! Can, she will express desire kuda-nibud with you to descend or go.