PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, Whether tell or say, please, probably to cure the person from patologichesk...

Anna
14.05.2004, 07:48
The doctor,
Whether tell or say, please, probably to cure the person of pathological bent for to gamblings? My sister has lost on automatic devices already practically for everything, and not only the money. My parents pursue for its or her debts. Whether probably to treat violently? Or to try and to convince further it or her, what she is sick? What term of treatment? Conditions? Provisional cost?
Many thanks to you for the help. I very much wish to disentangle it or her from the developed situation.

Bobrov A.E.
15.05.2004, 03:07
Treatment of these statuses - the serious thing, and far not always is possible to receive effect quickly. But to smooth a symptomatology in most cases it appears nevertheless possible or probable. However, much depends and on features of a concrete status (there are some versions igromanii). To treat on not voluntary basis basically probably it is possible or probable, but I while about such cases did not hear. Address in a narcological or psychiatric dispensary. The judgement with a recognition of your sister ogranichenno capable can be necessary also. Character of treatment and its or his cost depend on set of factors, the main thing from which is the exact diagnosis.