PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt please! To me 42 years. vsvjazi with hormonal problems povysh...

In crisis of age...
13.05.2004, 14:16
Prompt please! To me 42 years. vsvjazi with hormonal problems the weight, with the husband of a problem is raised or increased, he very nervous, at us for a long time is not present affinity. The desire of affinity with it or him was gone too, but I have got in a serious situation.
kogda-that I was very nice, very much liked men, and now I feel old and tired. To find to itself "friend" on the party or side, it is simple and without feelings, to step through desire of love in mature godi? I in fact already externally do not like anybody. Or to kill in itself the woman and simply to live, recollect a youth and to swallow of antidepressants which a year do not help or assist me?

Bobrov A.E.
14.05.2004, 23:53
Strange... 42 years - the happiest age at women. You are free and can do or make, that want. Sexuality, certainly, is important, but not up to the same degree that suppressing the desires " to kill in itself the woman ". An optimum way - reunion with the husband. But here it is necessary to work. Nevertheless, it is better, than here so to be engaged samoedstvom.