PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Share, who as builds attitudes or relations between the husband and the roditeljaim, if...

Nata
02.05.2004, 14:22
Share, who as builds attitudes or relations between the husband and the roditeljaim if together live. My husband has enough egoistichnyj character that my mum he speaks or at all does not listen and leaves, or simply sits silently and thinks of the . It looks or appears very badly, it is a shame to me with it or him before her. And he of anything to listen does not want, speaks, if I do not wish to listen to it I shall not be.

The anonym
03.05.2004, 11:20
And you are defined or determined that for you more important, your husband or mum. If married that saw for whom, and now your husband for you on the first place. Itself so a vein. Do not kowtow to it or him, not mechites between two fires. And yet late... URGENTLY think of the habitation.

Olga
06.05.2004, 16:29
We too live with parents, but they try to not read to him of notations. I advise you to live separately rpi such parents.

Tusenka
09.05.2004, 12:47
How I understand, you zhiivete at parents? That is owners they? Then you can quite tell or say to him, that owners it is necessary uvazhaet and to be grateful to them. That bolle to respect with seniors. As it is your parents, instead of extraneous people. Interestingly, and ksvoim to parents he as concerns?

Elena
10.05.2004, 16:42
And - it is better to mine to tell or say to mum that she did not touch or tamper with it or him. Vse-taki with mum you have lived all life she should try to understand you. Understand, she for it or him all the same the another's woman by whom he in pintsipe nothing is obliged and to compare to the attitude or relation to the parents not correctly. I too live with another's parents and probably I understand your husband more.

nata
13.05.2004, 14:29
He communicates with mum seldom and basically too not so to her listens. But my mum sits with our child, I work. It seems to me that it is possible sometimes and to listen, even if it is uninteresting or it is unpleasant, anyhow together to live if to not try to understand and listen to others. But at all thus, when we one, he as though other person.

Olga
14.05.2004, 18:28
Parents strain it or him.