PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I not Nika and not Lana. And in vain you try to hang up on me their delirium. I pojavil...

Ljale:)
02.05.2004, 16:10
I not Nika and not Lana. And in vain you try to hang up on me their delirium. I have appeared in conference after 3 weeks of absence, esteemed, have understood, that again someone was boring, wrote any nonsense. But I, as well as promised, in your sphere of the responsibility I am not put.:) by the way, on other conferences I shall not look, so is better nothing there to me respond. On this too neskoro I am going to. If there are questions - set in aske, my number or room at you is, the majority of yours at me - too.

Ksjusha
05.05.2004, 18:24
Drag questions to me, I now instead of Ljali, she will be in three days. What wished to learn or find out?:-))

dusja
09.05.2004, 00:07
To draw attention she wished. The silly woman, thinks, that very few people knows, that she here sidnem sits also all moderates, knowing passwords of access of an input or entrance instead of doctors. __ _ it is already isolated from a society. Moderate how much will get, a silly woman was, a silly woman and you will die. Will not help or assist neither verses, nor prose, zheltopresnitsa.

Nika
11.05.2004, 22:45
Oh this dusja!

Ant
14.05.2004, 11:23
SHo that dusja, sho nikusja, all one - all the known face:)))))))))