PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings! Who can will help or assist a kind word. Though myself I abuse, not up to kind...

JUlja
07.05.2004, 07:22
Greetings! Who can will help or assist a kind word. Though myself I abuse, not up to kind words, likely. More shortly, I have fallen in love in zhenatika. Did not want any attitudes or relations, it is immoral like and the future is not present. He at once has told or said, that the wife likes and to leave is not going to. But could not, has given in to temptation. What is, he in a status of a shock has appeared - has fallen in love. metatsja the beginnings. The wife has learned or has found out, to cry the beginnings. I too few times have shown jealousy. And he has made a decision... To tear with me. Has written very touching letter, that likes that hurts both of us, but kogda-that it is necessary to do or make a choice all the same, and is better it or him to make now while we with it or him it is concrete not prirosli to each other. All I understand... Mind or wit. But heart... All becomes complicated that we work together. And we sit in one room, but not one. Yes, I know, that break is inevitable, but it is better gradually. Let there will be a natural cooling, instead of by monstrous efforts. I wish to return it or him. But how? Speak, that in my arms or hand. As I do not apply for a role of the wife. But mind or wit I shall not put or apply as how to do or make. I do not become isolated. There is others, but he zasel at me in brains, and all here. Help or assist!

Calibre
08.05.2004, 08:14
I would change job, have tried about to not know anything itself. However I had a situation napodobe, I and have made.

Andreev G.A., the psychologist
08.05.2004, 11:18
Job snachalo should not be changed. Ask your chief to translate or transfer you in other department or other cabinet or study (explain, that you want this translation or transfer in connection with personal problems with the employee who sits with you 9 do not speak who it. It is not necessary!)). Further....
You kak-nibud at a leisure sit down and think, understand yourself. Ask to itself questions " " What for he to me it is necessary? "," whether there will be at me with it or him a light future? ", etc. She to you has written the letter that at you nothing will be, therefore calm or abirritate itself this letter. Show the feeling of pride: " Time he does not want, then I zanim to run not sobirjus! ".
And in general I advise, to you to recollect all its or his bad qualities and to meet friends more.
I wish you udchai!

Tier
08.05.2004, 17:59
That gradual break - not such morbid is an illusion. People become attached to each other and women, as a rule, more strongly, than men. There will be not a natural cooling, and ustakanivanie the unpromising attitudes or relations, bringing a pain to all participants. What for to you it? If to sever relations, easier certainly to not see and nothing the nobility about itself but even if sit together try to communicate and be crossed as small as possible with it or him. And in general, it is old, certainly, as the world, but a wedge a wedge knock out, even if the mood at first is not present.

Herring
09.05.2004, 16:16
It is not necessary to return anybody, you would direct the energy on "convalescence" and on searches "nezhenatika". And voobshche-as eto-before laying down with you in bed, he has proclaimed, that likes the wife. And it has not stopped you? You that, in such sluchae-does not like, and It is not going to))) as, anything? We shall Return? Pralno, and for what us to like, glavnoe-that to us was for whom to struggle)))))

Perf
11.05.2004, 03:26
People, how much or as far as all would be easier, if to people since the childhood imparted or inoculated any concept about morals! And that know, that like immoral, and that the future is not present, and cannot stop. I in a life only with conscience know one subject: to him job have offered shaking or amazing;tremendous, but that it or him to take, someone should be dismissed - so he iz-for it or this has refused... JUlja, excuse, it not against you personally, and so, the general or common reasonings.

nesmejana
11.05.2004, 19:51
And vsyo-taki, I on your place would leave work. Break should be final, differently you will be again and to come back again to ideas about itself, to hope - and suddenly all still will be? About bad qualities - efficient advice or council, sometimes helps or assists! But. .pozzhe. Probably, now you yet do not see in anything bad. And, by the way, about pride: never it is necessary to lose it or her (it I for itself has understood!) start to live the life, but already - without IT or him! Success)

YOU WILL BURST
12.05.2004, 12:10
And Pulls JUzhnoamerikanskim than that!? I already sob, dropping avaricious man's tears on, not bursted yet from shame, the Monitor... Yes let everyone meet whom want... You say lies to all both meet all and do not torment neither nor him... And he as will "like" also the wife, and you, and more somebody... About times About customs...

nesmejana - LOPNESHU
13.05.2004, 22:58
Here in fact, though I do not agree usually with you. But a phrase: will "like" also the wife, both you, and somebody or somebody else is precisely motto of many men! And it is better to understand it earlier that then it was not too sick.