PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! I wish to share a small problem: I meet with young che...

JUlja
12.05.2004, 06:56
Good afternoon! I wish to share a small problem: I meet the young man, we are familiar almost year, we live together. At all of us it is remarkable, such attitudes or relations at me was never. I did not think at all, that such can be. I like it or him, it is difficult to explain words that feeling which I to it or him;them test. He too me likes also it it is visible in all: in circulation to me, concerning, in bed. But at me such problem when I look at it or him, I constantly think that would be if he has died and when I think of it or this is to crying, I can do or make nothing with myself. When it or him is not present series and I recollect about itself, I too would like to cry. I drive from myself these ideas, but they do not give me rest. To me already even it is removed or is taken off;dream dreams where I bury it or him, I wake up all in tears. What is it can be?

unita
12.05.2004, 20:21
I would tell or say, that you simply very strongly are afraid to lose it or him, these pavors and do not give you rest.
Here there is one opastnost, you can nechajano " poproshatsja with it or him at a psychological level ". Such byaalo, for example, during wars when wives very much were afraid, that have killed their husbands, potsojanno experienced this pain and when husbands came back the whole and safe, it appeared, that they are not very necessary to them any more, women already have said goodbye or were excused to them.
Try to avoid similar effect, and let all at you will be horsho, live in the present or true, happy afternoon!

oshn
13.05.2004, 11:47
I would tell or say..... vo-the first, do not share problems, it not money and not a top crust of bread, in the second, lady pissimist, go to the doctor and - accept antideprisantov, and v-the third, learn to be happy, the happiness is a status which should to learn be perceived, especially such pissimistam as you....

Well here
13.05.2004, 21:30
Precisely. UKmret. And you will die. predstavljaesh-if on-such here young, and ty-90 years or summer wrinkled edentulous old woman, zhelto-green color? In kartina-that!