PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Why I cannot cease to like the person though fine I realize, what is it...

Vick
05.05.2004, 05:33
Why I cannot cease to like the person though fine I realize, what is it is not mutual, that I am not necessary to him, its or his attitude or relation to me offends me (I see its or his disrespect), t. e. I can not tell or say, that it is enamoured "blindfold", But all my comprehension does not help or assist, time goes, and it becomes easier not. I - former "zatsiklena" on itself, cannot begin new attitudes or relations. Only do not speak about necessity to raise or increase a self-rating, to carry out the list planned has put (I to read I am able - saw it in conference - I try to follow this advice or councils, but does not help or assist). I miss on it or him;them, I require its or his society, but I can not be imposed, nevertheless it is necessary to respect with myself. Simply zamknunyj a circle. Help or assist.

Svetlana
05.05.2004, 16:02
Only time. Time can help or assist. More anything. Suffer. There can be a year, can also two.

The hedgehog
06.05.2004, 22:03
What for to ask advice or council if you shodu sweep aside them?! If all so seryozno and you do not consult, you should address to the good expert. P. S. Svetlana of the right, time treats ALL.

Katerina
07.05.2004, 13:56
One business to realize, another to know, therefore it is possible to open to him the feelings, nothing concealing then will be real YES or not. When precisely you know the answer, and the output or exit will be sootvetsvujushchy. If YES - that it is simply remarkable, well and if is not present - well, at least, will not be excruciated from ideas, " and if.. " And anything disrespectful in it or this is not present.
The love too passes or takes place. But for this purpose it is necessary to try. Vo-the first, it is necessary remote from itself object of love, and for ever that it was impossible to see, call, talk. It is possible for example, to quarrel finally.
Vo-the second, it is necessary to get or start the novel, fleeting, long, any. A wedge a wedge knock out.
Let in the beginning at comparison with other men your object of love will win, it too will pass or take place.
And more it is necessary to allow to like itself another, let admire, but for this purpose there should be a view of the free woman ready to new attitudes or relations.

I have passed or have taken place through it. I can tell or say it helps or assists, not at once, but nevertheless

Vick
09.05.2004, 06:07
Dear (-aja) the Hedgehog, I do not sweep aside advice or councils and I shall be glad to any help, simply I hoped except for banal " time treats " which I and itself I know (nevertheless not the little fool) to hear something more various. In my situation the most complex or difficult simply to wait when time will pass or take place also all will cure. It seems to me, that in itself nothing will pass or take place if to not undertake anything.
Thanks and Katerine - really real advice or councils, I understand, that klin-a wedge, there are also admirers, but here and there is a problem - I compare to it or him, and I can not sleep with another (tried or tasted - only the person has offended). And to decide tear once and for all I can not, me to it or him;them pulls (it he without me easy lives). Probably will really have to quarrel so that " to burn all bridges ". Can still that will advise, I shall wait very much.

Bobrov A.E.
10.05.2004, 05:52
The reason such "zatsiklennosti" it is usual in ourselves. To explain it it is possible for that your psychological needs or requirements (which you not up to the extremity or end realize) "opredmetilis" in an image of this person. To cope with these experiences it is necessary "to experience" these needs or requirements for " a pure or clean kind ", outside of communication or connection with the concrete subject. And then your attachment will weaken. And when instead of today's there will be new psychological needs or requirements the love will be forgotten absolutely.

Irina
11.05.2004, 06:40
Dear Vick, I well understand you, one year ago have missed the husband, from I'm fine, I look or appear perfectly, I work, I go to cafe and visitors to old friends, but forget about itself I can not, and me constantly pulls to call to him, hardly I consult, recently I have met it or him and was found out that from it or him the same problems, he cannot me forget, it or him pulls to me, he all about me learns or finds out, only here is how now to find comprehension neznaju

Vick
12.05.2004, 11:18
Alexey Evgenevich, and whether there are the techniques, allowing "to adhere", "vljubit" the person? e. Besides that most to relieve from "zatsiklennosti", whether it is possible to try or taste "zatsiklit" on itself It or Him?

Irina
13.05.2004, 20:16
Dear Vick, you can zatsiklit it or him on yourselves if will be going to in every way, will begin with small with a smile on the face, always and everywhere smile and speak as you well and never abuse it or him all speak that he good kind clever but you does not understand, on happen in a society in good mood more, hearings will start to reach it or him, that at all of you it is good and without it or him, and he such clever could not estimate or appreciate the remarkable woman who it or him liked and govota for the sake of it or him on all when will understand that has lost, at it or him will start to appear interest to you