PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Attacks of panic attack happen enough often 1 time in two weeks. Why...

Lejsan
12.05.2004, 04:16
Attacks of panic attack happen enough often 1 time in two weeks. Why you consider or count, what with it or this do not hospitalize? Mine vrach-the psychotherapist has insisted on hospitalization in unit of neurosises. By the way accepted antidepressants. For the period of reception has helped or assisted, and after the termination or ending of reception as though did not accept at all tablets

child
13.05.2004, 20:12
Vo-the first, panich. pristupy-it is not present, not an occasion for hospitalization. Why so I consider or count? Because I know, at me the same diagnosis, but more started. Vo-in 2 nedeli-it not " is enough second, 1 times often ", and very much even is "rare enough". Do not give B-g on nesk. Time every day to test, and so happens, believe! Well and v-the third, you speak, " for the period of reception has helped or assisted ". How much it? A course of antidepressants in order to prevent relapses, t. e. Repetition of a status, it is long enough, from m-tsev 9 up to nesk. Years. Voz-but, you too not for long accepted it or him, having thrown or stopped it or him at once as polegchalo, but so to do or make it is impossible. Successes.