PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the Doctor! Last 2 months I grow thin and began to drop out strongly in...

Alevtina
13.05.2004, 05:37
Hello the Doctor!
Last 2 months I grow thin and hair began to drop out strongly. It occurs or happens because of nerves. Prompt what to do or make? How to restore nervous system?

Kiseleva E.J.
13.05.2004, 19:10
Hello, Alevtina! If to address to a problem of abaissement of hair it can be consequence or investigation of yours pohudanija (compelled or forced or in consequence or investigation of a stressful situation). When the person starts to grow thin to occur or happen reorganization of an organism and the person starts to lose not only weight, but also trace substances necessary for an organism. As you can see all vzaimosvjazanno and basically to treat all is necessary both a stomach and hair and mentality (if there was a stress). In particular abaissement of hair speaks about shortage in an organism of Acidum folicum. How to learn or find out, that is necessary for your organism. To hand over analyses. If you from Moscow, that is Clinic Bioticheskoj of Medicine where from you will take hair on the analysis. In a week the result will be ready and to you will register necessary trace substances. As to the second vopposa - restoration of nervous system here you need for to outline precisely a circle of problems or complex or difficult situations with which you have collided or faced. And already, having planned for itself "purpose", it will be possible to speak particularly about that how to restore. And to all situation, at me a question which I to you would set on internal reception. What has occured or happened 2 months ago? If want, mozhite svzatsja with me on imejlu.