PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The husband three months ago was arranged on new job. I shall not tell or say, that very much, n...

Lulu
10.05.2004, 00:41
The husband three months ago was arranged on new job. I shall not tell or say, that very much, but like as it is pleasant to him. A trouble that all the aspirations, all ideas, - he devotes all time to her - to job. And good it would be accompanied by monetary injections in family, but is not present - all on srednenkom a level. Any " corporate pjanka " at them there is obligatory - therefore as takes part or participates ITSELF General - the rare petty tyrant planted or put on this place by the daddy. Considering, that the basic contingent working single, parties proceed up to chasu-two nights and on them it is necessary (!) To be - according to my husband. On me as on the woman he does not turn attention - forces are not present, only lays down at once starts to snore. A week three there was no sex. I am tired from such situation all to him have told or said - softly and correctly.. Has told or said, that all has understood, has tenderly embraced, has kissed... And again old - here and today at someone there next birthday. Evening means shall spend in loneliness. Someone the third I thought of presence, but this version too fragile... Most likely is not present. Very much it would be desirable to return initial interest to, but I do not know as! By the way, I not the housewife. I work in the large company, on good to the bill, the salary is identical to incomes of the husband, uhozhena, beautiful...

Ira
10.05.2004, 04:36
Well also find to itself the lover, a problem that in what?

10.05.2004, 21:18
Lulu, I too work and too it is accepted to remain with us on all birthdays. But on strong anybody nobody holds. And after 8 as a rule begins simply pjanka. How to you to act or arrive? Can Svetlana Granin will respond. I would go on what nibud vechernii courses that they liked you also he it felt and can it is necessary to connect what nibud love games, it is a little to change style after you will go on courses.

On the contrary
12.05.2004, 05:43
The same subject, but with the wife. Job privyshe all! To children we shall give birth or we shall travail then! Free vremja-conversations on job, constant calls on job! Not one you Lulu in such situation: - (.

kuma
13.05.2004, 10:27
:)

Anna
13.05.2004, 18:52
Know Lulu, does not happen such pjanok, whence it is impossible to leave before, than all. At me the similar situation at job if there is a chief, nebloho to be present and all rest. But our decent or considerable men (who really hurries home) leave always in time. And others sit up to the last and to calls of the wives do not pay attention. An another matter, that those who leave early and have a reputation in the working company * * and them not especially honour in the company (though to me personally not clearly why). And others which are ready to stay all the night long, that the wife beskontsa rings, have a reputation sociable. I married and me am unpleasant to see, how such husbands wave away from the wives. And on the contrary very much nravjatsja men which can tell or say in any * to me * iprosto to leave, not paying attention to conversations behind a back. Also N.Posle 8 already is absolutely right begins pjanka, with consequences following therefrom. So do not believe the husband, holidays such do not happen, whence it is impossible to leave. Simply some husbands use it or this.