PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings friends. Want news? I descended or went today on long-awaited secret vst...

Klava with news about change.
12.05.2004, 03:53
Greetings friends. Want news? I descended or went today on a long-awaited secret occurring with my fantastic love... And I required this occurring even because to solve at last for itself - why I I happen is unfortunate after sex with the husband? And always I compare it or him to that object of love which I can not forget in this plan?
Going on this occurring - I knew, that me expects either disappointment or splash in new emotions (of that I and was afraid). But my friends, it has appeared, what is it there were only my sweet memoirs and thus naroshchennye imaginations!!! Today I did not feel that splash in my sex emotions which I remembered in current of one year! And I have now my conclusions in this occasion, that the person is influenced with the given society, a situation, the previous occurrings with new people (not sex). Time, the new society, the new climate, a new way of life - changes sensation even in sex to the certain person. And, by the way, I notice already it not for the first time.
Tomorrow again an occurring. He has arrived from is far. But I any more do not want. My victory? The extremity or end to my sufferings and memoirs, - that always prevented to accept to me new and normal the man during my life.

JUlka
12.05.2004, 06:11
CHlovek varies in due course, it or he has new inquiries and demands. And the past is usually idealized. Especially if attitudes or relations were short-term also you still not razgledeli all "+" and "-" your partner. Therefore my congratulations on the beginning of a new life!:)

LEDI SEX
12.05.2004, 10:52
Klavushka! Try or taste during the moment sex with the husband to present heart of the close person.... So to say smeditirovat, and it is absolutely unessential "to be disappointed" on an intim. Appointment, it is better to not suppose, that then there were no "failures"! And weakly to be independent, I personally like to visit or attend clubs (even with a striptease!) to drink cocktails, easier or simply to have a rest, be near to friends (the friend!), but then to rise and leave... One, home, instead of to dream. I am too real and independent, decisions I accept instantly, never I suppose close muzhichkov, and gifts I carry, as consequences or investigations of display of respect!.. The person is influenced not with a society (stereotype), and first of all perception surrounding, education, complexes, it is necessary to be fair in the desires! And acts, never to regret about sodejannom, easier or simply to not repeat....

Klava for Lady
13.05.2004, 07:54
The darling, tried or tasted!!! It is impossible...
And on the bill of your feats - to sit and leave. That I same...) I feel and I see all superficially. Also I do not believe any girlfriend therefore as from 17 years they betraid me... Equally fell in love with my individuals of a male and artfully withdrew. (never I speak about that badly), and they won it or this. Since then, you understand, silly, to have so-called girlfriends... Yes, I like to help or assist them, but believe, what even this help turns for me punishment and their hatred or even envy... I can not such as all?

Herring
13.05.2004, 17:15
Little girls, and to me carried. At me girlfriends withdrew nobody, and I at anybody did not withdraw. But all of us each other we tell). And to us veselo-such rzhachki happen, " who served in army, that in circus is not dared or does not laugh ")))). And to imagine someone when you with another chelovekom-it is not necessary. Only all will spoil.