PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, please, if illnesses or diseases zheludochno-kishenogo a tract have appeared on f...

Rolling
12.05.2004, 01:55
Tell or Say, please, if illnesses or diseases zheludochno-kishenogo a tract have appeared on a background of stresses, pavor and obsessional statuses, whether it is necessary to address to the gastroenterologist and to treat them or it is necessary to talk with psihoterapetom? The matter is that iz-for pavor I can not even make a gastroscopy, and all seems, that at me in this area to illness or disease, kaie happen and even more. Only where kolnet or zabolit, at once I am frightened and I decide any horrors. I do not remember already when felt well. Whether it is possible to clean or remove all these functional frustration by means of a psychotherapy (it is desirable without drink of "chemical" tablets)? Thanks

Bobrov A.E.
13.05.2004, 15:18
To the psychotherapist to talk costs or stands. Sometimes the psychotherapy can seriously help or assist. But on it time is necessary considerably. Therefore and to the gastroenterologist to descend or go it is necessary. It is considered, that about 80 % of frustration such are connected with emotions. But, certainly, in each separate case this contribution is distinguished or various. Here to doctors on a place to solve it is necessary.