PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Very much I require the considered advice or council because so I think above the pr much...

olka
11.05.2004, 15:08
Very much I require the considered advice or council because so I think above the problem much, that already brains on bekren. I meet the person more than 4 h years. It at all a civil marriage - we live in different apartments. It is pleasant to me. However, gradually we have ceased to communicate. That is met, shared any information, were engaged in sex, but there was no dialogue! Not in my rules to stick to the person with questions of type " why you such reticent? " Or " what's happened? " Besides I already received the answer: at me simply bad mood...
At last, there was an occasion. I have gone without it or him per day a birth to the person who for any reasons is unpleasant to him (without any implied sense - at all there was no hint on any informal attitudes or relations). He has regarded it as moral treachery, is terribly offended and does not wish even to talk to me though I know, that to him not all the same.
To come to apologize, be justified - means, again to wallow in a dissatisfaction - I do not want!!!
As though all so to turn, that its or his attitude or relation to me has changed?

Asya
12.05.2004, 02:55
Attitudes or Relations have simply become obsolete. They nerazvivalis - for 4 years you are not become closer and on the contrary further from each other - hardly something can be changed. Though if he on you still takes offence... Vse-taki it kakja--that strong emotion directed to you. Think that it is necessary for you - if anything that use quarrel and rasstantes...

olka
12.05.2004, 08:33
This or Thus idle time, that I can make. But I is a pity vse-taki, not another's... I search for a way all to turn - to the . But a problem that he for 8 years is more senior than me and so it was led that I have got used to submit to him.

oshn
13.05.2004, 02:03
Yes, he, like and earlier did not talk, so, was samtsom during the necessary moment, such dylda near at hand. Well, have terminated at it or him a battery so, on it or this the life has terminated? How much such in turn cost or stand, only eyes tear off from old, moreover such baltuny, that it would be desirable to muffle a sound. A market big, and you all on a pocket because the most important currency has been given to you at a birth, - you are born by the WOMAN!!! And it sounds is proud.)

lena
13.05.2004, 10:52
Especial feelings, - to mine also was not. What to save be going to? Use the moment, while all by itself abortiruetsja. On offended water carry! Yes the life only has begun. How much there them ahead: beautiful, clever, appreciating and understanding, careful and gentle. It is just necessary to come off it or this, to not regret, how old and holey, but a liked sweater and to put It or Him on a distant shelf, and even at all to throw out. And then you will notice THEM. Think, what he to you will start singing further, when you at job will be late or (God forbid), to somebody will smile?! And to submit in love absolutely to what, though 50 years a difference.