PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear Doctor, I was tortured with a sleeplessness! Earlier and the nobility did not know, that et...

Evgenie
04.05.2004, 13:12
The dear Doctor, I was tortured with a sleeplessness! Earlier and the nobility did not know, what is it such. To me 23 years. All has begun with how I was arranged on exhausting demanding huge attentiveness and nervous job (4 days in a week for 11 hours per day). And as I the person very responsible or crucial also experience on a trifle, "zamorachivalas" on trifles. Since evening thought, that early in the morning it is necessary to have time to make. The sleeplessness that vanished on a month again appeared. Could not sleep and go all the night long to work. I uvlilas, and a sleeplessness have remained. Almost in day I struggle with a sleeplessness and I can not sleep in general though especially myself I do not load with ideas, it kak-that in itself. My husband already half a year lives in Israel, we have got married half a year back and I in any way to it or him;them cannot leave. I experience certainly as its or his parents will accept me, as to me to live in other country... I drank Novopassit, volokordin, travki everyones, but kak-that can is not correct I drink. Help or assist me, please, spatki-that ohoooota!!!:-)) In advance thanks!!

Andrey
05.05.2004, 05:31
Oh as it is familiar to me)
At the beginning the bill up to hundred helps or assists. Simply try to consider or count and represent digits - 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. earlier I fell asleep in an interval from 50 up to 70)))

Evgenie
09.05.2004, 01:59
Yes I tried to consider or count these elephants!!!:-))) to sense a little... And to you I envy!!!

The anonym
11.05.2004, 11:22
It is necessary to remove or take off negative programs. Ask: http: // larina. by. ru/

Olja
12.05.2004, 23:02
To me very much helps or assists employment or occupations by yoga before a dream under
Quiet music, work minutes 45, do or make exercises medleno, not naprigajasja, try skontsentrirovatsja on the sensations, the main thing deeply breathe. After employment or occupation you will fail in a dream.

Evgenie
13.05.2004, 07:13
Thanks, Olja, I shall try or taste!!! Hr-Hr