PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Recently I am in constant strese, iz-for...

Elena
08.05.2004, 23:22
The dear doctor!
Recently there are in constant strese, iz-for it or this problems of intimal character with the husband, problems vzaimoponimaja with parents, failures on relatives. The reason of all it was that later 7 months of a joint life with the husband, I have learned or have found out that he was married and it or he still had child from first marriage. To this child the husband udiljaet is a lot of time... Sometimes to the detriment of me. .s its or his former wife the mother-in-law as girlfriends (though initially to me have presented that she bad and has spoiled a life syno... Thus sformirvav my initial opinion on her), and now at only one mention of her or of the child at me begins a terrible hysterics. The husband is tired with my nervous experiences and postojannh tears. .pojavilas dizgarmonija in attitudes or relations... And all becomes complicated that we live with its or his parents, and the opportunity to leave from them is not present. I very much like the husband, therefore he it or him I exclude leaving or care, as I do not represent a life without it or him... Some times tried to commit suicide.. As I do not see meaning of the life at such attitudes or relations... He never will refuse the child... And frequently protovopostavljaet me to the child...
I am am disturbed with problems in home life... Sex is not present already half a year and vidzhimo in the near future precisely to not appear...
Help or Assist... I have got confused in myself... Anybody any more does not wish me even to listen... Therefore as I have got all the problems... Prompt as it is possible to leave a vicious circle about which to me the husband that there are no normal attitudes or relations repeats... potmou that derganaja and nervous... And I constantly am nervous iz-for that that I for it or him not so desired.....

Iris
09.05.2004, 22:40
You in vain so experience. My husband too has a child from the first wife. Do not think you about itself, get or start the children and grow them together with the husband. Concentrate on the family and all. And why seksa-that is not present? You do not want or he does not want? Try to correct a situation, descend or go on internal consultation. All will be good.

Asenka
10.05.2004, 12:42
Unhealthy jealousy any. Immediately to the psychotherapist!

Elena
11.05.2004, 15:13
For the IRIS: sex is not present therefore as iz-for my constant experiences and hysterics... At it or him all desire was gone.
And in occasion of the child, it is possible or probable your husband not so zatsiklen on the child as mine, I would not like to get or start the denej iz-for phobias of that that at all they are less desired for it or him, and for its or his parents, because parents in the grandson of soul not chajut...
And then former wife on former as the mistress in the house of parents (where we unfortunately live) as mother of the child..
Not too all and is simple (((

The anonym
12.05.2004, 01:40
It seems to me, that you are not absolutely right. Vazh the husband is the FATHER of this child and you have not the right to demand that he gave him of attention less. On the contrary, you should please, that your husband the responsible or crucial person. The behaviour you can achieve only one: he will understand that has made a mistake or an error, having left with the first wife. And you did not try or taste pdruzhitsja with its or his child?

Elena
13.05.2004, 02:16
For the Iris: At us with the child narmlnye attitudes or relations were for the time being... We three together walked, gifts went on vjaskim detsjakim to pleasure institutions, I darial to him... But when he began to meet it or him despite of our joint zaplaneirvoannye actions, only for a two... I have started to hate this child as the destroyer of mine family

Bobrov A.E.
13.05.2004, 05:51
I think, that you should be defined or determined with the position in family. Who are you a mistress or prizhivalka? And it should be solved categorically enough. At least now. (In due course much becomes more compromise.) then and with the child of the husband from first marriage it becomes easier, and with the mother-in-law. You, similar so experience its or his deceit (and, can, it is more your self-deception?), that search for protection and trusteeship there where clearness and hardness is necessary.