PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Psychological portrait of the user of a site

The visitor
11.05.2004, 20:45
Condition of a problem or task:
The site is devoted to plastic windows.
Users of a site is a person with the average prosperity, having an opportunity to use the Internet. The computer of this user will be with the color monitor, the sanction of the screen a minimum 1027*768. Territorially, the user of a site will be the person living in city with the population more than 1 million inhabitants, greater or big cities of Ukraine. Tongue: 75 % of Russian-speaking, 25 % ukrainojazychnyh users. A floor: 90 % of men, 10 % of women. Age of 21-35 years

Whether it is possible to make a psychological portrait of the user. If yes, make.

I shall be very grateful.

The visitor
12.05.2004, 10:45
Mda, psychologists - psychologists. I have understood, what not vsilah you to help or assist me and has solved itself rozobratsja. I result or bring the text below.

Users of a site is a person with the average prosperity, having an opportunity to use the Internet. The computer of this user will be with the color monitor, the sanction of the screen a minimum 1027*768. Territorially, the user of a site will be the person living in city with the population more than 1 million inhabitants, greater or big cities of Ukraine. Tongue: 75 % of Russian-speaking, 25 % ukrainojazychnyh users. A floor: 90 % of men, 10 % of women. Age of 21-35 years
Psychological portrait of the user:

Trading-information system:
Age 21 - 25 years
Users of a different level, in with different professional competence, of the majority very emotional, self-assured, possess very high suggestibility though sometimes and act in a role of the critic. The belief can be strengthened by means of nonverbal agents: colors, beautiful photos, characters, humour. Color also are bright beautiful photos (especially nice girls, children) can not only cause or call corresponding or meeting reaction (depending on its or his emotional status), but also it is definitely capable to form the certain emotions at the user. The most successful colors: white; white with shades orange, yellow, green; blue; the allocated important points red color.

Business system
Age 26 - 35 years
Professional users with critical thinking, high professional competence, high intelligence, poorly emotional, self-assured, socially mature, possess very low suggestibility. In the majority it is men it is enough to them to inform principal specifications. The leaging role is played correctly, without a special overload with the grouped information. Colors: dark blue, blue, light grey, white, the allocated important points red.

The visitor
12.05.2004, 10:46
More shortly, tell or say to me the opinion.

The passer-by
12.05.2004, 12:26
Do not flatter itself, the Visitor. And if are not assured of competence of local psychologists, can look still somewhere... Here anybody holds nobody... And by the way, anybody to anybody is obliged by nothing. And especially it is not obliged to do or make free of charge job which costs or stands money. Find the normal expert in marketing and will pay to him normal money.

barbados
12.05.2004, 18:39
Boys, I have not understood you. Then what you here give advice or councils, what for did or made a forum? If consultation costs or stands money - close a forum and hang up the tablet - an input or entrance paid!

I simply asked the help, and you.......

Slash
13.05.2004, 02:13
You not asked a pancake of the help. Here the help is asked by people which hardly and at which problems in a life, and you wish money to earn more...