PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me the desire to live was gone. Not in the physical plan. Simply gradually propa...

Light
10.05.2004, 15:08
At me the desire to live was gone. Not in the physical plan. All desires simply gradually were gone. In me that that has broken, know it as though you pulled all time for certain nitochki, and here nitochka which was responsible for desires and feelings has broken. I DO NOT WANT it became normal for me. I thought, that it is necessary to distract, go really to pool, on rollers, but I understand, that I do not want. It is not interesting to me to live. People pass or take place as a shadow. They do not irritate, but also do not cause or cause interest. I catch myself on an idea, that listening to whom that or that that I am disconnected or am switched-off, as though I leave in myself, thus ideas are absent completely. Simply ovoshch what that. Even I can not get drunk:-)))

The anonym
11.05.2004, 16:34
Heh, the same nonsense. Inside one emptiness, here I also has written below to conferences. I am indifferent to all. And to get drunk costs or stands. Can we shall risk? SliFka1@yandex. ru write...

GDM
12.05.2004, 11:29
Poxoge na depressiy. Zaydite k psichiatru ili k xoroshemu psyxologu oochno.

Masha
13.05.2004, 00:19
I want! Ask whom, and so shodu and I shall not respond, itself I do not know whom and that, but I want;;;,); all opaquely I hint and I hint whom to meet, whom to see off, and I the most professional in the world "doll".., guess...;;;))) has studied or investigated the medical literature, all poses and positions, purshu on sites, I prognosticate the highest umishkom, and he vse-it is peer on me does not pay attention;;;) it is more Further! That I praise, I abuse, I slander and I offend from various persons and I think, that in it or this value of my life!-)))) and the main thing I think, that anybody does not see it or this, I chessssssstnaja!-) to myself I search for justifications. Which are not present