PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. My life quite normal from. Good job, we like...

Olja
10.05.2004, 04:37
Hello. My life quite normal from. The good job, the liked and liking person. I in many respects pruspela. But I am am visited or attended often with terrible ideas. For example, I go in the machine or car and slips: here now to open a door and to jump out. Whence they? What to do or make? To me 24 years. Thanks.

Buharov J.M.
10.05.2004, 17:16
Hello, Olja! Such ideas are called as " contrast obtrusivenesses " - when in a head those ideas, which there at all a place climb. We shall tell or say, to devoutly believing person during divine service on mind or wit goes any bogohulshchina. Usually such happens to people with a specific warehouse of character - which in general difficultly to drive away from itself unnecessary ideas. It is not necessary to be frightened them and usilenno to try to get rid of them - these efforts will be only podpityvat pavor. If suddenly something such occurs - be simply dared above it or this: " It is necessary, what nonsense is sometimes thought! ".

Olja
11.05.2004, 00:16
Thanks, the doctor! There Is, my case - not individual, and I do not go mad. I shall try to do or make, as you have advised. You have calmed me, the word of honour! Thanks once again. It is healthy, that there is such opportunity vysskazatsja and to ask advice or council!

dunkelfalke@speznas.de
11.05.2004, 08:20
Precisely not one:-)
At me often similar happens - I am on a balcony 10. A floor also I think... And can jump? itd itp
Really, it is necessary on it with humour to look.

The snake
13.05.2004, 00:04
And I when look from height, for example, from a balcony, always I represent as I fall and I am broken. From these ideas it becomes terrible, but they climb in a head each time.