PDA

Просмотр полной версии : So, all is clear. The winner in this history is Huch if to judge that...

The anonym
09.05.2004, 13:48
So, all is clear. The winner in this history is Huch if to judge that the Herring already with segodnjashnjago day was gone. Have killed!!! Have morally killed!!! I congratulate Huch! It is interesting to communicate with you. You speak sderzhanno, tactfully and purposefully without different platitudes, type of a herring. Nevertheless decency wins....

Herring
09.05.2004, 22:44
It already is called self-satisfaction, uncle Huch))) do not think, that someone in konfe you will support or maintain you or menja-that that I it or him am identical osto... .li) So chto-a falling short)))

Huch
11.05.2004, 06:52
So communicated much, and so has weakly studied or investigated me for this time. I, thus, am not satisfied, it or this it is not necessary for me and not what for. I person very satisfied by a life. An, you that under the girl mow?)

Herring
11.05.2004, 20:31
Good, satisfied he.) do not tell lies, such satisfied do not happen... .ja, you know, I admit tebe-it is tired you for a tail to pull. A raven to a raven, whether you know, an eye not vykljuet. Also speak me, that you want.

Klava
12.05.2004, 22:54
I declare, that the report above, about winner Hucha - I wrote, Klava from England (the same secret observer). So a herring, in your protection as you see, people do not go.