PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor if I have correctly understood your answer to my question, carry...

The wife
11.05.2004, 15:54
The dear doctor if I have correctly understood your answer to my question, that my husband has rich imagination during intimate relations " Here exists two extreme variants. Or you reconcile to its or his possible or probable change. Or will try "to play" more activly. It means, what men who resort to tamu to a sort of entertainment, change to the wives?
When I tried to speak with my husband on this subject, he uskalzyvaet and never will achieve from it or him the answer to my questions. Me it strains and chuvtsvuju that something not so. I start it or him to suspect of change. I consider or count, that if the husband likes and uvazhet the to the spouse, he will find with her dialogue
He can explain everything, that to him not so.
I live in a constant strain and uncertainty.
Such impression, that game is lost. Of it or him has made a candy, elochku navogodnjuju. And vsppomnit earlier what was! Has learned it or him to watch or keep up itself. Here also it turns out, that he on a horse and more and rozhki edifies, and I with children and on the house. Pretty business. Certainly I watch or keep up myself, and I try to be up to standard. Were in holiday gna the sea: He only looked furtively at others, and I for children looked: I do not have time for others to look. Who will look at the woman when she with children to potter in sand, oh that has not fallen, not polamal that. Here also it turns out you Give all yourself to family, and the husband krasavchik, glances at others. When I to him about it or this have told or said, oh, that was. Shirked from all of questions.
The doctor, prompt how to restore my former confidence of? Certainly on job I can not go _ children (small still).
Here if by I was in a circle of others, here then I and have shown that to him, as I too can. But I respect with family and it or him. Please prompt!
I wait for your report.

Bobrov A.E.
12.05.2004, 22:11
I in fact did not speak, that he changes. I have told or said, that if you not begin to accompany him, probably he will reflect on diversifying" the sex life. (different people have different fastness to seksualnjo monotonias.) the second and is more important zamechenie. You are inclined to take of accusing position. She in such things is unproductive. Probably, that she porozhdena your own feeling of fault. It is necessary to understand it or this. So as a result: you need to resort to the second rekomedovannomu me to a way.