PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, a problem that with each month I am more and more disappointed...

Masha
11.05.2004, 17:16
Girls, a problem that with each month I am more and more disappointed and I think, and suddenly we with the husband at all will not have children. Here has passed or has taken place 1, 5 years - and any result. Every month with the husband we hope, that next month to us will bring the kid, but how much months only one hopes. We have passed or have taken place inspection - the doctor has told or said, that in "principle" to treat not that, it is possible to correct BT . Three months on US we precisely traced an ovulation (and she at me is!), In the evening we with the husband "did or made" the baby, after I did not rise from a bed 20 30., accepted Utrozhestan for maintenance BT. All did or made: WHEN it is necessary and AS it is necessary, but no results are present. Went and to babushke-to the healer too has told or said, that all with health by way of, drank different broths from grasses and to church went. Now has started to practise prophylaxis BADami "Tjanshi". That only we do not do or make!!!! Everyone advise - do not go in cycles, do not wait and here togda-that and the miracle will come to pass . Yes in current of 1 year - I did not go in cycles and simply waited, but WHEN And AFTER a YEAR of ATTEMPTS nothing has occured or happened here I and has run into despair. Last time I have already started to think, and suddenly we are simply incompatible with my husband?. In our home life the melancholy "has silently crept in". Our friends at all have children. And, all have become pregnant almost at once who in 3 months, who through 8. Yes, at job, on holidays or houses we with the husband try to be in good mood, but this all "naigranno", in soul or douche I feel, that it or he too does not have mood. Now summer, everyone go with "tummies" or with small children. We pass or take place silently, but I see, how the husband at once has a sad face. Help or assist, what to me to do or make? Somebody can tested for similar feelings? Can take the child from children's home (the truth the husband wants the).

Lara
12.05.2004, 12:22
Masha, and how much to you and your husband of years? If 35 years it is necessary to sound alarm there are more. And the husband too was checked? At my friends it was not long detej-6 years, and now she is pregnant. Very longly searched for the reason, doctors spoke, that all vporjadke, but she could not become pregnant in any way. Then, when they also did not think already of the child (were engaged karerami), at them all has turned out. And there is another para-at it or him motionless spermatozojdy, at them children will not be exact (15 years are treated, all without result). The main thing in it or this do not go in cycles, live while in the pleasure. In fact when the kid to you from much will be born will have to refuse.

Klyopa
12.05.2004, 18:40
The main thing - without a panic. I was done or made with 2 years! And result very much even not bad, simply like the friend drgua and bregite nerves. Try or taste from a test tube a semen enters (not!) pramo in a uterus - speak helps or assists.

child
12.05.2004, 21:58
Want, that all has turned out? Hundred percent or interests I give a guarantee! Cease to do or make the child intentionally! Forget about it or this and simply live.. Only SINCERELY cease to do or make it or him! Then at once fly! It is checked up by the majority!