PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello girls, prompt as itself it is necessary to conduct that the man spent...

Natasha
04.05.2004, 03:34
Hello girls, prompt as itself it is necessary to conduct that the man spent for you of money, looked after? Me for example try to drag at once in bed it is desirable not having spent copecks. It enrages me, I do not know what not so I do or make. I behave with advantage, I look or appear too not dissolutely and all the same nothing turns out. With people which try to behave with me thus I stop dialogue. But on change to one another comes same. And it is visible that money is. I do not know, whether at me on the face that is written that someone can be driven constantly on bars to restaurants, to give dear or expensive gifts and t. Item and I shall manage. This all depends on me or all time such goats come across to me? Advise what to do or make...

Tima
04.05.2004, 10:52
Natasha! All at you on pisano is primary on the face: I want! Mintalitet at you such with zapashkom. Well you are surprised, do not give gifts, and at once drag in bed? Yes therefore, the darling, that about feelings is not said words. Here therefore we you do not achieve at all, therefore we sleep with such, and we like and we present others.

Elena
06.05.2004, 00:35
And if would reduce in restaurant a goat any more would not be. I at all do not understand that you want, the normal person or want in restaurant at his expense. You for yourselves are defined or determined, and then demand something from men.

Ameli
07.05.2004, 03:45
That the man would start to look after you, he should test any strong feelings. And accordingly to feel from you feedback. What you think, to you it is simple so something will be? You Think, he does not see, that from it or him it is necessary for you. He eventually too not blunt. Here also it turns out, you want only at it or him something to take, and anything in replacements do not give. Any feelings. And consequently he will go to that which gives him something. He in fact too would like love. And at you only passion. You understand? Love, when you all wish to give it to the person. And passion on the contrary. When to take you want. Do not expose material assets forward spiritual. Will be happy!

Alja
08.05.2004, 03:49
No, simply really, not those muzhiks come across. Or you look or appear not so prestigiously. Descend or go once again in interior, in a sun deck, buy or purchase something dear or expensive, but not so bright, you it is more than charm and forward! And about money and gifts, simply it is more courageous with them, well and if you wish the husband to find among them then advice or councils chut-hardly others.

Peach
08.05.2004, 17:17
You, probably, from find on a flusher or in public transport. In fact, when get acquainted, they where that invite you, not in bed at once. Well and that money were not for you a problem, wear with itself always in a stock a greater or big denomination for confidence

The anonym
09.05.2004, 00:55
What so it is disrespectful about obshchestvenom transport?

Peach
10.05.2004, 01:28
The man which goes by public transport, has the certain level of incomes and raschityvat on restaurants and dear or expensive gifts it is not necessary. I do not condemn, and simply I ascertain the fact

The anonym
10.05.2004, 18:09
nu-well

Semyonych
12.05.2004, 10:06
Natasha, here with the Peach it do not agree about transport.
There is such strana-Moscow is called. So if you in this country in the underground or even in marshrutke it is possible to meet very nice and completely not poor people. Simply in Moscow to go in the underground more quickly and more conveniently. But it only in the afternoon. In the evening
In the underground - or really person in mat. A failure, or it is drunk. Neither that nor another is not necessary for you, correctly? It is an opus about the underground. Now as a matter of fact kafeshek and gifts. I shall notice, is age
The factor. Here to me for example, and the reluctance at once to drag the girl in bed. To me nearby 30:-) Simply I know, what not with her so with another I can oversleep though in 30 minutes. (well I shall pay to priestess ljubvi-and all...). And here dialogue, shine in opinion of opposite, ponimanija-does not suffice it or this. And receive it I can only in cafe and doing or making gifts. Also it is assured or confident, to 40 godam-will be nehvatat even more. Thus, women whom for 25 (approximately), do not understand, and what is it to them are not present sex interest?! Or any more that, it is not attractive? Take offence. A pier, what for
He here spends with me time at restaurant, club, etc. - I and itself I can everybody treat and allocate or remove in restaurant... I to chemu-enjoy any age, any state of affairs for all can quickly change and irrevocably... .a if you wish to develop in yourself ability to plant muzhichkov on podarochki, etc. - so make friends with konsumatorshami from any "Rasputina", "Dolls", etc. Type or Collect at them manners... There Are at me such familiar girls. And, I shall not tell or say that they beauties (though their photos are in last number or room of the Penthouse, competition of magazine of girls of club " ") And so the cat's charm can everything extend....

IRISHA
12.05.2004, 20:35
Well, if so all is remediless... Speak directly - instead of whether to descend or go to us, native mine, in restaurant or on, the thin extremity or end, in a bar? If is not present - forgive or excuse, farewell. And, in general, if seriously search for a problem in itself. Obviously, there are greater or big problems...