PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon the Doctor! The problem consists in that that I have met with are new...

Vitaly
09.05.2004, 13:40
Good afternoon the Doctor!

The problem consists in that that I have met the new friend and why that when we together tusuemsja with little girls and other I chuvsvtuju with it or him am good, but I not the homosexual, and simply see any man's ideal. Whether it is possible or probable here expressions of a homoeroticism or bisseksuala? But to guys did not pull never, simply harmony with it or him any is shown... I grew without the father, this display since the childhood, not hvatka education fatherly is possible or probable? And cares.. It can is simple chuvsva as to the father... To me of 19 years

Nika
10.05.2004, 22:58
Well everywhere this homoeroticism! Children or guys already to be friends are afraid!!! IT is called FRIENDSHIP! I too like the girlfriends and is cosy to me with them, and it is good. Never itself as the lesbian felt. Be friends and are not loaded!

Eva
11.05.2004, 07:49
Dejsvitelno why you hesitate and ashamed of these attitudes or relations, it simply friendship. To you there was a person close to you on spirit, you it or him well and easy, be pleased, that you have a friend in whom you can trust and which will understand you. You with little girls tusuetes instead of with each other.

Kiseleva E.J.
12.05.2004, 16:26
Hello, Vitaly! You have answered the question. You grew without the father and on the one hand, the friend became for you a symbol of the absent father. On the other hand, that you to it or him;them test and is called as man's friendship what here have already mentioned.