PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Herring. You remember blind on batanike veins, guessed under the book and on maps. Much...

oshn
08.05.2004, 16:35
Herring. You remember blind on batanike veins, guessed under the book and on maps. Much guessed. Much guessed, an empire to him heavenly (its or his son sechas guesses. Lives near to you). He has foretold me oof love and position to 38. It is a pity there is nobody bill to expose for unjustified expectations.

Herring
08.05.2004, 19:01
I not that pomnju-I simply know. I kak-that to them not hodok. Me in the childhood have very strongly frightened, and my parents me drove on everyones babkam, that to me it in pechenkah zaselo for all remained life so much.

oshn
09.05.2004, 22:24
Now we have a psychological explanation of behaviour of the patient: the superfluous quantity or amount babok in the childhood has led to opposition to them dedok in an adult status. Treatment: dedki (it is possible and in polodevshem a kind) on one three time a day. In case of the miss or passing of reception, not perenagruzhat an organism reception on 2 or 3 for time as entails grupovushnyj efekt.

Herring
10.05.2004, 08:31
. .chto to you to tell or say))) I suffered, whether understand, moreover on babkam was taskaema-and he is pinned.

Huch
12.05.2004, 00:07
If the muzhik to 30 ti to years that has not reached or achieved and not that in a life will not reach or achieve!

oshn
12.05.2004, 12:16
Herring, I am not pinned. I like:) huch, thanks, I shall mean, when 30 ti I shall reach or achieve..... Next time. I here think. Can to the brother in avstraliju matnut?