PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me such problem. In the last 1, 5 years in connection with job so I get tired, h...

Vladimir
06.05.2004, 12:19
At me such problem. In the last 1, 5 years in connection with job so I get tired, though I work from 8 o'clock till 17 o'clock, that has ceased to meet the friends. I do not know as to overcome it chuvsvto weariness though I drink there vitamins and t. Item of All this I have led to such here to a situation already more than 2 h years constantly I think of one person but while there at it or her all was by way of in private life I did not try to undertake anything, but about three months ago, she posorilas with the friend and has left from it or him. We became prezvanivatsja, but I was limited only to telephone conversations, the truth there were some occurrings, at its or her job, she worked near to me. And here I have dared to arrive home to her, have called, she became otgavarivatsja, but I would like to see strongly it or her and I have gone vse-taki to her home. Houses at it or her were its or her old friend who has come with a bottle of wine. They drank together. She has invited also me, I do not know why, but I have agreed. When have already decently become slightly tight, she has told or said, that she very strongly likes it or him, and with me strongly respects. And then has alone added, " that last three weeks she waited for me, but I did not come, It is necessary to be more impudent ". But I dejsvtitelno was in such status, that after job in general nothing would be desirable me, probably I am guilty, but now at me such feeling, that simply it would be desirable to die. And samoeiglavnoe why I have not clear pavor before dialogue, that I vsjacheki otgavarivajus from occurrings with friends and here even have missed the love. Vladimir

The anonym
08.05.2004, 00:30
I conduct a life anahoreta. And on hir it?..

Vick
09.05.2004, 15:34
Take holiday or couple of days to days off - move down kuda-a string to change a picture before eyes. Sports or sports Very or very much help or assist, it is possible to resemble in pool after job. There is no mood and forces? Try or taste " through I can not ", then will feel a difference, believe!
Voobshchem, all over again it is necessary to have a rest, and then on fresh golovuju to estimate or appreciate a situation and to draw conclusions.
My such opinion.

Olja
10.05.2004, 02:57
I too was able to chronic weariness many months, and I was helped or assisted by good high-grade two week rest on a health resort. Anyway now after two months I feel fine, and to an idea send or have come absolutely others, than before rest. If there is an opportunity buy or purchase the permit and have well a rest. Success!

The anonym
10.05.2004, 15:58
It would not be desirable to communicate, it is not necessary. To you probably now it is necessary pobyt to one. It will pass or take place. And with the girl too knowingly so it has turned out. It is dead or sickly number or room, she all the same would escape to another. She only "respects" with you. Ljubvi-that is not present.

Herring
11.05.2004, 04:10
Vladimir, at you it something obuslovleno-depression, most likely. Internal consultation is necessary to you, and do not start this business! And for itself try to respond on vopros-why you avoid obshchenija-are afraid of something (that?), or prosto-it is not interesting (More shortly, Vladimir-it is fast to the doctor, and that this status will be fixed!

The mouse
12.05.2004, 11:37
Know, Vladimir, tightens or delays such status. Communicate with friends, all over again through nehochu, and then it already becomes norm or rate, look back, around than full good, clever, nice girls (you has directly jammed on that))) And at all would not prevent to be more courageous.