PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Ur! I See you! Vrpros: Read, that there are theories, on which schizophrenia imee...

Lyolik
09.05.2004, 06:53
Ur! I See you! Vrpros: Read, that there are theories on which the schizophrenia has a virus etiology. What do you think in this occasion? " With whom povedyoshsja-from that also you will be typed or collected "?:)

Panteleimon
10.05.2004, 17:39
CHto-something brand new: the devil has the virus nature? On samom-that business, all psychiatric diseases (except for reactive and borderline cases, and also a psychosomatic medicine) is a obsession a satan, and is fine treated by a pray and postoi. So be not under a delusion.

Panteleimonu from Lyolika
10.05.2004, 20:36
Specify sources of your information. I shall inform you the, it is far not " something brand new ". However, do not specify: nafig it is necessary to communicate with the dude in a psychotic status... I ask the answer ONLY pronina! The Others - on tabletochke and to sleep!

Pronin D.A.
11.05.2004, 22:47
The etiology of a schizophrenia is not known till now. Factors necessary and sufficient diseases for occurrence are not established or installed. At absence of the etiological factor the model stress-a diathesis according to which for occurrence of disease presence and is necessary for specific vulnerability of an individual (diathesis) and action of a stress factor of an environment which (domestic surroundings) can have the biological nature (virus) or psychosocial is most actual for today. Vulnerability can be obuslovlenna the hereditary factor, and also got (a life in society). Thus a virus etiology, nejrohimicheskie hypotheses, psychoanalytical hypotheses, etc. do not open secret of development of disease.

scorpion
12.05.2004, 06:35
abraschaus k panteleimonu: esli ti schitaesh shto psihzabalevania svazani s satanoi to ti ili idiot ili sam shizafrenik. [ved kak ti, misleli v 16 17 vekah]!