PDA

Просмотр полной версии : All greetings.... At me kakkaja--that confusion in attitudes or relations with one molo...

Ajna
07.05.2004, 07:37
All greetings....
At me kakkaja--that confusion in attitudes or relations with one young man. He is more younger for two years, to me 23 I conducted at them employment or occupations on English well and have made friends with some children or guys, he was among them... .nado to tell or say that I work there three years... He always liked me but I always spoke myself is not present because we are looked as bratik and the little sister... But then and these differences for me did not become... .on brings up me up to the house, has established or installed to me a refrigeration cabinet, learns or teaches to drive, etc. in every possible way I am am helped or assisted but any hint on what by that attitudes or relations... I at deadlock... If anything is not present then what for all this calls, sms, etc. to Me with it or him very well and interestingly we stir or chatter walks about all successively only not about us... .ja diligently I pretend that I notice nothing what is it quite normally that oon we wait for me hour after job to allocate or remove home.... I do not understand it or him and I am afraid itself as that all to resolve or allow I am afraid finally of it or him to frighten.... But I feel that else in my address I shall not sustain pair its or his beautiful acts and sprashu: why???
Prompt how to be??? Men also that you so is complex or difficult to understand that

The anonym
09.05.2004, 07:46
At me such too was - studied on at working faculty at Injaze Moskovsk - there prepodovali dechushki the senior courses - and what you dumadi - well I have fallen in love as the blockhead!... And further bojazno - though behind a back 22 years - yes obyt big - well she has invited me on a visit (not without my participation, certainly) well - music there, dances - and at me in bashke only vrazy (liked then English up to horror) To tell the truth and away... More shortly the party is not has gone right - feelings of its or her superiority were exceeded by all... My advice or council - priglasi it or him, it is simple for after-hour studying tongue and there... Operate or work in all situations - only with immersing - if asks to you in bed - it let will tell or say on - anglijsk

child
12.05.2004, 06:21
And how at it or him with tongue??, he can is simple wishes to improve the results??