PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I voobshche-that the person quiet, but happen all at once to pull hard, forces are not present sde...

gala
06.05.2004, 10:19
I voobshche-that the person quiet, but happen all at once to pull hard, forces are not present to restrain, more often under an arm or a hand essences the most defenceless and, the main thing, the most dear or expensive - own children get. Then happens it is very a shame, painfully, but... There Can be someone knows effective ways to remove or take out this minute fury?

The grandfather the Inguen
06.05.2004, 23:46
And it can what simply something is last drop overflowing and without those full bowl?

The anonym
08.05.2004, 04:27
Way - before to throw on the child force out itself in other room though for 3 minutes. For this time you can "poostyt" and think - that the offended children who cannot protect itself from attacks of adults feel. And each time at these attacks think, that is created in their children's souls or douches and look or see in their eyes - there

The anonym
09.05.2004, 20:10
Way - before to throw on the child force out itself in other room though for 3 minutes. For this time you can "poostyt" and think - that the offended children who cannot protect itself from attacks of adults feel. And each time at these attacks think, that is created in their children's souls or douches and look or see in their eyes - there

The anonym
10.05.2004, 15:17
CHto-something the machine or car gljuchit. In their eyes horror and pavor. I understand, that sometimes circumstances are those, that are broken, but nevertheless it is necessary to constrain the attacks, especially before children. Trepenija to you.

neseryoznaja
11.05.2004, 03:22
Get or Start a dog, the animal certainly is a pity, but than children is pitier.

gala
12.05.2004, 06:08
That it is impossible to be broken on children, I and itself know, differently would not address for the help. A situation, in obshchem-that, trivial. I come back from job in the overflown bus, it is tired, how a dog, before it or this on a checkpoint I was worn down at the heels hardly with crowd hurrying (where?) Muzhiks. I take away younger of sadika, in passing obbegaju n-oe kol-in shops. I start to make a supper, I look a diary and I check writing-books at the senior. If me yet next "three" on Russian a silly mistake or error in a homework or the scattered things can be that " last drop " here will not strike... Yesterday, for example, to children has very much carried. After job there was still a parent assembly, but the husband has come after me, he relaxed or was relaxed pivkom with friends. Has started to do or make remarks: grapes has bought or purchased not that, its or his shirt has not washed, cutlets should be fried on toplennom bacon... I have got, in a word, has shouted at it or him... But could communicate to children easy. There is it far not every day. But happens, and it disturbs me. When business concerns or touches serious problems, I am able "to persuade" myself, " to put into myself the order ", and here on trifles... I shall try to look or see to the child in eyes, can be I can stop.